PC Financial has provided a Transaction History Statement for all debits and credits of the PC Money Account. While you can make any purchase using your PC MasterCard as a mode of payment, you have to view the transaction history to find out all spending, etc.
You can view your PC Financial account transaction history online through the official website or a mobile application. Online users can use the PC Financial account transaction history to track transactions. PC Money users who need to view their PC Financial MasterCard account transaction history can follow the methods to access it in various ways quickly.
PC Financial Transaction History
- Users can access their transaction history in many ways at any moment online.
- PC Financial provided your Money Account Transaction for all Likked accounts separately.
- Customers with multiple accounts can access their transaction history separately for each MasterCard account.
- Every transaction maintains a Summary of the transaction with detailed information such as your or the other person’s name and account details, along with the money card’s payment period, opening balance, final balance and etc.
- After you sign in, you can view your transaction history by following the Accounts Section.
- Select a PC Money MasterCard Account and proceed to track all transaction history.
- You can also get a PDF file of your transaction history as an e-Statement for a specific or entire period.
How to Access PC Financial Transactions?
You may access the PC Financial account detailed transactions history on your desktop computer or smartphone. The following steps are helpful for tracking PC Money Transactions via the official website or mobile app quickly.
Access PC Financial Transaction History at pcfinancial.ca
- First, open the web browser on your computer and enter the official PC Financial account login page at https://secure.pcfinancial.ca/en/login.
- Sign in by entering your username and password and reach your account dashboard.
- Go to the Accounts Section and Select the Specific MasterCard Account that you want to check.
- After that, click ‘Transaction’ from the main menu options.
- A list of transactions is displayed on the Screen. Select a trade to get a Summary of the transaction.
- The latest transactions with dates, times, locations, and money will be displayed. You may also be able to search for specific transactions.
- Specify the time period of the transaction when a transaction record must be looked at. Customers can select to view the monthly history of payments or transactions for a specific time range.
Access PC Financial Transaction History on Mobile App
- Launch the mobile application on your Smartphone like Android or iPhone.
- Sign in by entering your “Username and Password.”
- Select a Specific MasterCard Account from the Accounts section by the Dashboard options.
- If you have multiple accounts, choose one from the listed accounts.
- After that, you can choose the ‘Transaction‘ tab, and then you will see a list of transactions related to the PC Money account with your most recent purchase history, including time periods, dates, and money, which will be presented.
- You may be able to search for particular transactions as well.
How Can I See Transactions in the PC Financial Account?
- Log in to your PC Financial account online.
- Click “Transactions” in the top menu.
- Choose the account for which you want to view transactions.
How much time will PC Financial take to complete a pending transaction?
It may require up to three business days for pending transactions to be added to your PC Money Account.
Can I access the history of transactions on PC Financial for a particular time period?
Yes, the PC Financial account services enable you to check your transaction history over a particular period of time. Usually, you may pick an exact time and date range or you can view the previous 30 days or current month.