Add or Updating Nominees in IDFC First Bank Account through Online, Mobile apps, and Offline modes is very easy, Get complete details by Downloading ADDITION OF NOMINEE’ (Form DA1) at https://www.idfcfirstbank.com…
IDFC Bank offers a wide range of services to its loyal customers online. An individual can open a bank account either singly or jointly, if it is solely then it is better to add a nominee to your account so that they can manage your account without any problems even after the account holder’s death.
You can add a nominee to your joint account as well, but while you are adding a nominee for both joint and single accounts you should be careful that he/she should be a trusted person. Follow the below instructions to add a nominee to the IDFC bank account through online banking, mobile banking and at the bank.
Required Documents for Adding Nominee in IDFC First Bank
- Full Name of Nominee (as per Government-issued id (it’s a good option)).
- Date of Birth of Nominee.
- Full Address of Nominee.
- You Must have Internet banking or mobile banking access.
- You need the registered mobile number should be with you while adding a nominee (for OTP purposes).
How to Change Nominee in IDFC Bank Account through Online Banking
- First of all visit IDFC online banking portal “https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login“.
- After visiting the portal login into your account using your IDFC First Bank online banking credentials.
- After successful login, click on the “MORE” option from the top menu and then click on the “Add/Change Nominee” option from the screen.
- Now enter your nominee details such as name, DOB and etc, once you fill out the form hit confirm.
- Now you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number, enter that OTP in the specified field and hit submit.
- That’s it!!! your request about adding a Nominee to IDFC First Bank is submitted.
- Now write down your service request number which is displayed on the screen for your request tracking.
Change / Add Nominee in IDFC Bank Account through Mobile App
- First of all download the “IDFC First Bank” application from the App Store or Play Store.
- After downloading, login into the app using your credentials.
- Now, tap on “More Options” from the bottom menu and then hit the “Customer Services” option.
- After that choose “Add / Change Nominee” from the list of options.
- Now a new page will open where you need to enter all those nominee details, enter the details correctly and then hit submit button.
- Now after doing that, you need to enter MPIN (pin which is used for app login).
- After entering MPIN, you need to enter OTP which you will get to your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the OTP that’s it!! your request for adding a Nominee in IDFC Bank is submitted and you will get the service request number on the screen for tracking.
How to Change or Update Nominee IDFC Bank Offline
- Visit the Nearest IDFC First Bank Branch.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and request the ‘ADDITION OF NOMINEE‘ (Form DA1) Form.
- Fill out the form with the complete details of the account holder along with nominee details.
- Carefully verify the filled details and submit them in the bank customer service section.
- The IDFC First Bank will update the Nominee’s details for your account as per the service request.
- You can download the IDFC First Bank Nominee Updating Form Pdf from the direct link here.