Axis Bank is one of the country’s main banks, offering credit cards for shopping, lifestyle, travel, and other purposes. From rewards on purchases to airport lounge access and fuel advantages, the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card has excellent cashback rewards offers.
Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner websites provide up to 5% cashback, while all other purchases get a flat 1.5% cashback. The Axis Bank Ace Card gives 2% cashback, which is the market’s highest flat rate. As a co-branded card, the Flipkart credit card’s biggest advantages go to Flipkart and its associated retailers.
How to do Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Application Registration
There are both ways to apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card. You can apply for it in person and online. You can apply for the card in person at a branch of Axis Bank or by calling Axis Bank customer service.
You can apply for the Card through the Axis Bank website, click on this link https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards
Then, after filling out your basic information, like your name and phone number. This includes your job, income, and PIN code. You will get a call or email from the bank after you send in your information. They’ll tell you about the next steps.
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- With the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card, you get Rs.3,300 worth of benefits when you join and when you start using it.
- On your first purchase at Flipkart, you can get a coupon worth Rs.500 worth of goods.
- Gaana.com will give you a free six-month membership with your credit card.
- With your credit card, you can get a discount of Rs.500 on your hotel bookings on Goibibo if you book at least Rs.2,000 worth of rooms.
- MakeMyTrip will give you a discount of Rs.500 if you book a hotel in India for more than Rs.2,000 through the site, so you can save money.
- On your first purchase at Myntra with this credit card, you’ll get 15% cash back up to Rs.500.
- New customers on Urban Clap get 20% off their first order, up to Rs.400 with a credit card, when they sign up.
For complete information please visit https://www.axisbank.com or contact the customer care helpline which is available 24*7.