Block Axis Bank Debit Card or ATM Card Instantly Online. Axis Bank ATM Debit Card Block if you have lost or forgotten your ATM Debit Card Online at https://www.axisbank.com…
Axis Bank has provided the safety features to block ATM CUM Debit Cards instantly if any customer loses or forgot any whare, Customers of the bank can block their debit card instantly online using their Mobile Banking App, Net Banking Facility and other ways such as per the listed.
- Through Axis Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Internet Banking Facility.
- Axis Aha Chat Bot.
- At their Official Website www.axisbank.com.
Block Axis Bank Debit Card
Axis Bank has introduced the listed online methods to stop or block their account holder ATM Debit Card Instantly anywhere through simple steps.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by Axis Mobile App
- Use of the Axis Bank Debit Card Hotlisting requires registration with Axis Bank Mobile Banking.
- To begin, log in to the app using your User ID and Password.
- Select “Services & Support” from the “Menu”
- Select the “Debit Cards” option now.
- Now, choose the card you want to block. Finally, click “Block & Replace.”
- Your card will be instantly disabled.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by Internet Banking
- Navigate to the Axis Bank Internet Banking Portal.
- Utilize your User ID and Password to log in. Additionally, you may log in with your Debit Card number or mPIN.
- Select “My Debit Card” from the “Accounts” menu.
- Choose the Card Number that you want to block.
- Select “Block Card” and enter the Net Secure Code (OTP) issued to your registered mobile phone.
- Your Debit Card has now been blocked.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by using “Axis AHA!”
- On Axis bank’s official website you found the logo known as “Axis AHA!” at the bottom.
- Now you must access your account using either your “Internet Banking Credentials” or your “MPIN.”
- Then, click on “Confirm” and choose the Card you want to block.
- OTP was sent to your registered mobile number enter it.
- The process of blocking your Axis Bank Debit Card has been finished, and your ATM card has been blocked.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by Official Website
- Visit the official Axis Bank website at https://www.axisbank.com.
- On the top menu bar, choose the “Support” option.
- Select the “Block Card“.
- Select from the “Block Credit Card” or “Block Debit Card” options.
- ATM Axis Bank Deactivate.
- Select “Block Debit Card” from the menu.
- The next step requires you to enter your registered mobile number and captcha.
- Now, click the “Enter” key (Key mean an OTP which is received by RMN).
- Following that, you will type an OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- Choose the Axis Bank ATM Card that you want to block.
- By clicking “Submit,” you will disable your Axis Debit card.