Customers of HDFC Bank can manage their accounts using their fingertips. Changing or updating your address in your HDFC Bank Account is also a very simple and easy process using online and offline methods such as sending proper documents to the bank through courier, post, or messenger to their nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Users can also submit an address change or update the application form at any nearby bank branch helpdesk section. Many cardholders fail to update their information after moving their house from one city to another. It is important that cardholders modify their settings to enable a communication system with the bank.
Customers may change their address both manually and online if their current address does not match the bank’s records. Let’s discuss this method in depth.
How to Change/Update Address through HDFC NetBanking
- Login to Bank’s official website at https://www.hdfcbank.com.
- Log in using your customer ID and IPIN.
- From the top menu, choose ‘Update Contact Details‘, then click the ‘Update Address’ option.
- These are valid address verification proof documents.
- Choose one from the list and scan it for online uploading.
- Then click Continue.
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you can add and submit your address proof.
- Verify the information, upload the address proof, and submit.
- Your new address will be entered within 7 days after document verification.
How to Change/Update Address by Submitting HDFC Bank Address Change Application Form – Online
- Cardholders can also apply online to update their correspondence address online.
- The first step is to get the form from leads.hdfcbank.com – Direct link is here.
- Fill the form with complete information step by step for all steps.
- After filling out the form, the cardholder must print the application form.
- The cardholder also must sign the form and attach self-attested copies of address proof.
- The last step is to send the application and proof of address to the nearest bank branch.
HDFC Bank Address Changing Form Pdf
Download the HDFC Bank Address Changing Form Pdf and full fill it with Complete information and send it to the responsible branch by attaching a set of Xerox supporting documents with your signature.
- Download the HDFC Bank Address Changing Form Pdf – Here
How to Change or Update Address by Visiting HDFC Bank branch
- You can visit a nearby branch channel and contact the helpdesk officer and request to update your address.
- Fill out the Form with complete information about the account along with new address details.
- Provide original proof of address and give a set of xerox copies with your signature.
- Your request will be updated as per the bank policies just in a few days.
List of Documents Accepted as Proof of Address
- You can give any one of these documents as identification of address. Make sure to maintain a scanned copy of this document as you have to submit this document to the bank.
- Driver License.
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhaar number.
- Job card from NREGA, signed by an officer of the state government, National Population Register letter with name and address.
Need to Remember After Applying for HDFC Address Change
- A rejection email will be sent if your address change attempt fails. Make sure your email address is valid.
- The applicant’s address will be changed across all relationships, including HDFC Bank credit cards.
- Check the status of the request.
- Your new address will be changed in 7 working days and you will be informed through the Email address that is updated in your account. Make sure you have a valid email id in your account.
For more and additional information please contact the customer care helpline and discuss complete information with the phone banking officer of the HDFC Bank.