Change or Update your Address on ICICI Bank Account for Permanent Address & Communication Address through iMobile App, and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com.
ICICI bank is one of the most popular types of financial products in India. Large numbers of customers are using the banking services and benefits from the bank. Anyone who needs to change or update the old address with a new address in your ICICI bank account can submit a request through iMobile, and Net Banking.
Request for Address Change on ICICI Bank
Here we guide how to change your ICICI bank address change or update your address online, explain everything in a detailed manner. ICICI Bank allows you to update your address online through mobile banking & net banking facility.
If you have relocated, you must change your bank’s address, the bank will be sent the chequebook, debit card, along other deliverables to the address of the account holder. The below steps will show you how to update the ICICI bank address online.
You may update your ICICI Bank address online or offline using one of the options listed below.
- Customer Care Support.
- Visiting a nearby branch.
- Net banking.
- i Mobile app.
How to Update the address on ICICI Bank through net banking
- Visit ICICI Bank’s net banking portal online at https://icicibank.com.
- Login through your User ID and Password of net banking.
- Click on the ‘Service Requests‘ tab.
- Select ‘More‘ from the drop-down menu, then ‘Request’ for change of communication address.
- Then click ‘Submit‘ to enter the new address.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered phone number.
The modification will be reflected in 1-2 working days. The bank might request you to upload a supporting address proof document for verification.
How to Update Address on ICICI Bank by iMobile App
- Login to your ICICI Bank Mobile App.
- Choose ‘Services‘ from the menu.
- Select ‘Insta banking Services‘ and then ‘Update your address‘.
- Enter the new address and hit ‘Submit‘.
- You may be required to submit a supporting document for address proof verification.
How to Update Address in ICICI Bank by visiting nearest branch
To change your address by visiting nearest ICICI Bank branch, follow these steps:
- Ask for the Address Change Request form from your local ICICI Bank here.
- Fill out the form and send it to the representative.
- The branch officials will verify your paperwork and proceed with processing.
How to Update address on ICICI Bank by Customer Care Support
Supporting Documents for address change in ICICI Bank
As evidence of address proof issued by State or Union Government, you must provide one of the following:
Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, DL copy(driving license), Form 60, Electricity bill, Gas bill, a municipal tax bill of property, and etc.