HDFC bank provides several digital banking services to its customers. To use the digital banking service, a mobile number is necessary for many financial operations. If your registered mobile number is lost or you have changed your mobile number, then you must immediately update your mobile number in your HDFC bank account.
To update or register your mobile number with an HDFC Bank account there are some online and offline methods available. This simple guide helps to change or update your registered mobile number with your HDFC Bank Account in a simple way.
HDFC Bank Phone Number Change
The listed online and offline methods are helpful to change or updating your mobile number into HDFC Bank Account.
- Through ATM Center by Using Debit Card.
- Net Banking Facility.
- Mobile Banking App.
- Submitting a Requesting form at the Bank Branch.
How to Change your Mobile Number in HDFC Bank by ATM
- Insert your debit card into an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select the language (English/Hindi) you want to use.
- Go to the Main Menu option and choose the ‘more service‘ option.
- Select ‘Update Registered Mobile No‘ from the new screen.
- Enter your new mobile number to update your account.
- Select the ‘Confirm‘ button
- Re-enter the same mobile number and click ‘Confirm‘ again.
- Enter your PIN to complete the request.
- The new number will show in your bank account within 24 hours to two days.
- Your new number will be sent to you through SMS.
How to Change or Update Mobile Number in HDFC Bank through Netbanking
- Visit the HDFC Bank website and proceed with Login at https://v.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/netbanking.html.
- From the dashboard options, Choose the updated Email ID and mobile number.
- Change the required mobile number you want.
- Type the mobile number again to confirm.
- Verify with transaction password or OTP.
How to Register Mobile Number in HDFC Bank through SMS banking
- It’s simple to register your mobile number for missed calls and SMS banking with HDFC Bank.
- Send an SMS to 5676712. Type REGISTER in capital letters, then a space, then your Customer ID, and finally the last five digits of your bank account number.
- After you submit the message, the bank will respond and the number will be registered to your account.
How to Change or Update your Mobile Number by Visiting nearby HDFC Bank Branch
- First, get HDFC Mobile Number Changing form Pdf here.
- Fill in all required information (account number, customer id, etc.).
- You must also sign the document with your new mobile number.
- Now go to the bank branch and submit the filled form to the helpdesk.
- The New Mobile Number updated with your account within 3 working days.