SBI becomes a smart bank by introducing online banking services, they have introduced the SBI ATM PIN Changing facility also online using SBI YONO, Online SBI and other ways to simplify banking from the State Bank of India.
Sometimes every customer needs to change their ATM CUM Debit Card PIN to Secure their account for separate reasons. As an example, when you forget your ATM PIN Number or make it strong from a weak PIN to a Strong one. Change your SBI ATM cum Debit Card PIN online and offline by the following simple methods.
How to Change ATM PIN through Online SBI
The quickest method that is very helpful to update or reset your SBI ATM or Debit Card PIN is through online banking. Here are the procedures to Create a New ATM PIN using SBI online banking.
- Login into SBI Online through your Username and Password at https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Choose ‘ATM Card Services‘ from the e-services menu to get ATM card services.
- Chose ‘ATM PIN Generation‘ and verify your identity through
- After ‘Using Profile Password‘ if you have one. If you are familiar with your profile password, you may quickly use it to speed up transactions.
- If you don’t have a profile password, choose “Using OTP“. You will get a one-time password (OTP) through text message to your phone number.
- Enter a strong password to verify your identity.
- Choose the bank account that is connected to your card. You will be presented with a list of currently active cards connected with your profile.
- Choose the card for which you want to update the PIN. Enter a new PIN and verify it by doing it again.
- You will get confirmation of the PIN change on the net banking display, by SMS to your registered mobile number, and through email to your registered email ID.
How to Change SBI Debit Card PIN through ATM
This is also a good method to change your debit card pin in a simple way without online and visiting. The following, steps help you to change your ATM PIN easily.
- Go to the nearest SBI ATM and insert the Debit Card.
- Chose ‘PIN Generation‘ option
- You will be asked to enter your account’s 11Digit number. Enter the exact information and click ‘Confirm‘.
- After entering the registered mobile number, press ‘Confirm‘.
- Then the screen will appear ‘Your green PIN will be immediately sent to your registered mobile number‘.
- Then Press ‘Confirm‘ to see another message ‘Your Green PIN creation has been Successful‘ and you will receive the same on your mobile phone.
- After that, you will get a message on your phone with the OTP or the Green PIN.
- Within two days, you will visit any SBI ATM, choose ‘Banking>PIN Change,’ and input the OTP generated on your registered mobile number when the ATM asks you to enter your SBI ATM PIN. Then, modify your SBI ATM PIN.
How to Change SBI ATM PIN through Customer Care
- Dial SBI’s Toll-Free Customer Service number 1800 11 22 11/ 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990.
- Give relevant input for PIN Generation from the IVRS Options.
- Select Green PIN Generation, verify your debit card number and proceed.
- Otherwise, connect to the Phone Banking officer.
- Then they will ask to type the account number connected to the debit card get it and confirm it.
- Once everything is verified, you will get an SMS with a Green PIN/OTP to the mobile number username and password. The Green Pin is good for two days, during which time you may visit any SBI ATM and complete the steps listed above.
How to Change your SBI ATM PIN by visiting the bank branch
- Visit an SBI branch near you and contact the helpdesk officer.
- Tell them that you have forgotten the PIN for your SBI Debit Card.
- They will now want you to complete a document in order to reset the Debit Card PIN.
- Once this is completed, they will finish the transaction and you will receive your new ATM PIN Number via SMS or Post.