Bank Balance Check by UPI Apps are intelligent way through the Bank UPI App or Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc…
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single mobile application (of any participating bank). The user who has linked their bank account number with UPI services offered any application can access instant balance enquiry. Smartphone users of the bank can access UPI services by registering into any UPI App like BHIM, Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc.
Every UPI application has provided similar services like fund transfer, bill payment, balance enquiry, transaction history. But the customer who had installed their bank introduced mobile application can access the UPI services in a unique way by creating their own UPI ID along with additional services offered by the bank.
Bank Balance Check by UPI
Balance Enquiry through UPI is very easy, the services accessible just in two or three steps. To utilize the services must register or link your mobile number with the bank account, and follow the steps to register to UPI services.
- Download and Install the UPI App.
- Instal your prefered any UPI Application, but we recoment BHIM UPI App.
- Select your prefered language.
- Choose your own language to access the app like Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, etc.
- Register your mpbile number.
- Once installed the app, you need to give permissions to access the phone direcores.
- Afeter that the BHIM UPI ask to verify the phone number by sending an SMS.
- Successful verification of the mobile number the UPI App alowed to next step.
- Setup your UPI Login PIN calles ‘Passcode’ or ‘MPIN’.
- Setup a passcode by your own, various UPI applications are allowed to create four digit or six digit passcodes, then everyone can link to biomatrics.
- Add your Bank account with the UPI App.
- Verified user can seen their mobile number linked bank accounts list through the Bank Names.
- Verify the account details by providing your ATM Debit Card number with entering PIN Number.
- Finally the Bank account is linked with the BHIM UPI.
- Setup UPI PIN for Security.
- Setup a Four or Six Digit Passcode or Password to verify UPI transactions, you can link the transaction passcode with your Biometrics.
Now, everyone can start transactions using the UPI app, please note all UPI applications like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc has similar steps to register, just interface only changes on their own.
The Bank provided UPI Services are linked with their mobile banking app, So customers can access transactions by providing a passcode generated on the responsible bank mobile application.
Balance Enquiry through UPI
- Open the UPI App on your Smartphone.
- Your bank account UPI Application like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM, etc open in the phone.
- Login through ‘MPIN’ or ‘Biomatrics’.
- By entering login PIN the application allowed to reach into the dashboard.
- Customers can link the login with their biomatrics witch is gerated with the phone.
- Go the account Section, and Select the Account Number.
- UPI System allowed to add multiple bank accounts, select an account from the list of accounts thats you need to get balance enquiry.
- Proceed with ‘Balance Check’ option.
- By taping on the account number, the ‘Balance Check’ option is displayed, proceed with that.
- Verify with ‘Passcode’ or transction PIN of the UPI.
- Every transction needs to verify with the passcode, enter the MPIN or Passcode to validate.
- Now you have seen available funds in the account.
- Finally the UPI App shows you the available funds in the account.
- Customers of the bank must register or link their mobile number to access the UPI Services.
- Advised to use an updated version of the application through updating by AppStore regularly.
- Don’t share the ‘Passcode’ or ‘MPIN’ with anyone.
- Change the UPI password (MPIN) regularly, that gives better security.
Here are the easiest ways to make a balance enquiry.
- All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
- How to Check Bank Balance by SMS Banking
- How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code
- How to Check Bank Balance by WhatsApp
- How to do Balance Check by Net Banking
- How to Check Bank Balance by ATM
- How to Check Bank Balance by Customer Care
- How to Check Bank Balance Online & Offline