CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited) maintains a record of your credit/debit transactions. Your PAN Card is used by CIBIL to check your credit cards and loans. Your CIBIL Score was calculated by your payment history and credit usage. This CIBIL Score out of 900 shows how excellent or poor your credit is.
Free CIBIL Score
With a good credit score, you can receive a loan or credit card. The Score is generated based on the applicant’s credit history, previous loans, and financial well-being. Given its importance, checking the CIBIL Score Free is simple using Aadhar, PAN, passport, Driver’s license, Voter ID and etc
Previously, there were no free ways to know, but today there are several ways are available. This helps you to know for free of cost online.
- Visit the website https://creditreport.paisabazaar.com/credit-report/apply to check.
- Choose Gender, Identify yourself by providing your first and last name.
- Enable get report updates by WhatsApp, read the permission agreement, and then click Get your Credit Score to proceed.
- Verify the mobile number using the SMS OTP.
- The new page shows your CIBIL Score for Free.
- You can receive your credit report for more details on your loan/credit card payments, etc.
- On the website, you can scroll down to see your credit report.
- Get the OneScore Android application or iOS at https://onescore.app/.
- Open the app and choose the ‘Check My Score‘ option.
- On the following page, enter your mobile number, accept the T&Cs, and click GET OTP.
- Verify your identity with the OTP and enter your Email, First Name, and Last Name as per the PAN card and click the ‘Done‘ button.
- Attempting to get information from PAN now. If it fails to get data, enter PAN, DOB, and Gender. Swipe the Address and PIN code.
- Now you may check your CIBIL Score out of 900.
- You can see the complete history of Account age, active accounts, closed accounts, missed payments, credit card/loan inquiry history, etc.
- Paytm login through a smartphone or website.
- On the App’s Home Page, press the “Show More” option and choose “Loan and Insurance.”
- Select the Free Credit Score option.
- Now enter your PAN number and date of birth are required on the following page. Then check before the “I authorize…” statement option.
- To continue, click Submit button.
- The Paytm App will question whether your mobile number is linked to any bank credit card/loan. If yes, click the Yes, Continue button. If not, choose No, I want to
- change and enter the loan/credit card number.
- The app now gets your score and displays it.
- You can see your loan/credit card accounts in detail.
SBI Home Loans
- Open the website https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil on your smartphone/computer.
- A form will appear on the page for you to fill out. In the first section, give your full name, gender, and birthdate.
- In the second box, provide your postal code.
- Enter your PAN Card number next.
- Finally, enter your mobile number and email.
- Accept the terms and conditions and press the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
- Enter the OTP you got through email or mobile number and click the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
- Your CIBIL Score is shown on the following screen.
- Click Download to get your report in PDF format.
- Go to the website https://www.wishfin.com/ on your smartphone/computer.
- From the main menu, select the Free CIBIL score option.
- Name, DOB, Gender, PAN Card Number, Email ID, and Phone Number
- To continue, click the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone and email address, then click Continue.
- The new page now shows your CIBIL score.
- Similarly, the SBI Credit Card app and HDFC MyScore website give free CIBIL score checks online by pan number.