You can make any purchase utilizing your Walmart moneycard as a method for making payments before. It is necessary to understand how much money is on the Walmart money card or check the transaction history to see who sent money to your money card account.
You may check your Walmart moneycard transaction history for all latest and past histories online using the portal and mobile application. Every customer can access their transactions in realtime without errors with a spending summary.
The Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History maintains complete information about the transaction, such as Date, Time, Debited or Credited Amount, Purchase information and all as a summary. This post will show you how to view your Walmart money card account transaction history.
Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History
The Walmart Money Card is a capable reload prepaid card that supports customers in managing their money transactions. Also, customers may see their transaction history in several methods at any time. The transaction history will include information like your name or recipient’s name and account information, as well as the pay period, starting balance, and closing balance of the money card.
This provides an in-depth history of transactions done throughout pay, including the date of purchase, the company gives you, and the payment history. The transaction history may be searched by date, transaction type, and balance. You can also download a PDF of your transaction history to keep track of records or as a reference for money planning.
How to Check Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History
You can check your Walmart Moneycard account transaction history online. You can log in to your online account by using any Windows PC/Laptop or iOS Mac device to access the latest transaction history statements. The following steps guide you to know your latest transaction summary quickly.
- Launch the Walmart MoneyCard portal and log in at https://secure.walmartmoneycard.com/login.
- After signing in, visit the money card account dashboard or choose the “Transaction History” option from the main menu.
- Now you have seen the latest transactions with dates, times, places, and money will show up.
- You may be able to look for particular transactions as well.
- Set the transaction period during which the record of transactions should be checked.
- Users can want to get monthly transaction history or transactions for a particular period.
- Now, you can check Walmart’s money card transaction history successfully.
How to View Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History on Mobile App
Using the Mobile Application, you may access your Walmart Money Card transaction history on your iPhone/iPad or Android Smartphone or Tablet PC. Then, follow the instructions below to view your Walmart Money card transaction history on the mobile app.
- Launch the Walmart Money Card application and navigate to the login screen.
- To get started with your Walmart Money Card account, enter your login credentials, ‘User ID‘ and ‘password‘ on the login page.
- Search and click on the “Transactions” tab in the menu options.
- This will be redirected to your transaction history page to view a list of your latest transactions.
- Tap on the transaction to see a summary of the transaction.
- You can choose to receive monthly transaction history for a specific period.
- Now, you can successfully view your Walmart money card Transaction History.
How to get Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History by Text
Additionally, you can text from your registered mobile number to know the latest transaction history on your MoneyCard account. Just Send an SMS Text Message to Walmart SMS Center, and you can get an instant reply with the latest transaction statements.
SMS Format to Inquire about Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History
Type a Text HIST 0000 and Send it to 96411 (replace 0000 with the last four digits of your card number).
How Can I access Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History by Phone Support
Just Call 1-877-937-4098 from your registered mobile number to Walmart Money Card customer care and request that you want to see your transaction history. The agent will need your money card number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. After that, the agent will provide an overview of your most recent transaction history.
Can I Know Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History through Email Support
Simply Yes. You can email from your registered email to customer support and request your transaction history for the latest and old, if any period. You will get a reply with sufficient information and a summary copy of the transaction history.
How Can I Get My Walmart MoneyCard Transaction History Offline?
Visit the nearby support centre or branch channel of your Walmart MoneyCard to get offline assistance with your account. The help centre will guide you to get transaction statements and any issues with your account.
Can I Check My Card Balance Using The Walmart Money Card App?
You may check your balance using the Walmart MoneyCard smartphone application, both Android and iOS.
Can I get allowed to find the balance If I deactivate my Walmart MoneyCard?
Yes, you must reduce or empty your Walmart money card balance before cancelling your Walmart money card account.
Which SMS Number should I message to find my Walmart Money Card balance?
You can find the balance of my Walmart Money Card. Just text “BALXXXX” where XXXX is the last four numbers of your Walmart money card to send to this number 96411.
How can I contact Walmart Money Card transaction history for customer service?
To reach Walmart Money Card transaction history for customer support, telephone 1-877-937-4098; this generally appears on their official website or in the directions with the money card. You can contact them via their online chat or email.