Do you like to cancel or close of Paytm bank account? A huge number of Paytm Users have created Bank Accounts without the proper knowledge they don’t know it’s no need, and they have not used their accounts since opening their Paytm Payments Bank Account.
After that, they faced some issues, because they down know to maintain multiple bank accounts in multiple banks, which create issues like their CIBI Score down and etc. Now they have searched to submit closure requests for Paytm Bank Account. This guide helps you to cancel or close your account instantly using simple steps as maintained below.
How to Close Paytm Bank Account
- Login to the Paytm mobile app on your phone.
- Tap the “Bank” icon from the bottom menu.
- Enter your four-digit “PIN” code now.
- After login into your bank account, press the top-right “Menu” icon.
- Now open the “24/7 Help” menu, click on the “Savings Account“
- Now you can see “Issue with my Savings Account” on the new page, click on it.
- Clicking the “Confirm” button. Following that, your ticket will be opened, and the subsequent page will display the “Ticket Number” for future reference.
- Wait for a few minutes/hours and a Paytm Bank representative will call to confirm the closing of your Paytm Bank account.
- Simply instruct them to terminate your savings account.
- Within four hours of confirmation, your Paytm bank account will be closed.
A confirmation message will be revived from Paytm regarding the Submitted to the Registered E-Mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant. For more and additional information please contact the Paytm Payments Bank Customer Support Helpline Number at 0120-4456-456.