Disable Online Transaction in HDFC Debit Card through HDFC Mobile Banking App, and Net Banking at https://hdfcbank.com.
HDFC Bank has provided the facility to Block ATM Card temporary and Permanently to stop transactions. Debit Card management is very easy to limit transactions by disabling debit cards through HDFC mobile banking app.
Many people are worried about online fraud or attackers accessing their bank accounts. However, there are some simple steps one can take to prevent unauthorized ATM debit card usage. After the trying to block request is completed, further cash withdrawals or online transactions are not allowed.
The HDFC Bank customers who have faced theft, loss or fraudulent activity can disable their ATM card transactions in three ways. HDFC Netbanking customers may quickly block debit cards online. They may also, cancel or disable cards using HDFC Phone banking.
Way’s to Disable Transctions in HDFC Bank ATM Card
- Net Banking.
- Mobile Banking.
- Phone Banking.
How to Disable online transaction in HDFC Debit Card by Internet Banking
Disable Online Transactions on e-Com, NFC and others the customer must have enabled their net banking facility. The below steps guides you on how to stop ATM Card transactions by disabling debit card transactions.
- Open HDFC Net banking website on PC or smart phone at https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com.
- To continue, enter your Customer ID OR User Name.
- Enter Netbanking password and check your Secure Access ID.
- After logging in, choose ‘Cards‘ option from the main menu.
- Now, from the left menu, choose ‘Debit Card‘ option and then click the ‘Request‘ option.
- Then choose ‘Set debit Card Usage Limits‘.
- Select the Card number and click ‘Continue‘ on the next page.
- If you use more than the daily limits, expand the appropriate selection on the new page.
- Select the OFF radio button next to ‘Online Usage‘.
- Scroll down and select ‘Continue‘.
- On the new page, confirm your changes and click Continue.
- Your card is now blocked online.
How to Diseble HDFC ATM/Debit Card Online Transction through HDFC Bank App?
- Open the HDFC Mobile Banking App.
- Login through Customer ID & Password.
- Go to menu and Select “Pay“, then Choose “Cards“.
- Now you can seen your Debit Card details on the screen, Select and Proceed.
- Next, you can block the debit card instantly.
How to Disable Online Transactions in HDFC Debit Card by Calling Customer Care
- Dial your HDFC Phone banking Toll-Free number 1860 267 6161.
- Once connect the call follow IVRS Options to choose a bank account.
- Then enter your customer id OR debit card number last four numbers and hash key.
- Then confirm with an OTP sent to your registered smart phone.
- After logging in, choose the change option.
- Select online transaction, then deactivate.
Incase of any issues through IVRS directly contact the support agent to manage your debit card online transactions.
You have not been able to access the online facility contact the nearest HDFC bank branch helpdesk, they will help you block or limit transactions of the account.