SMS banking is available from Indian Bank for those who want to bank on the way. With this service, you may check your account balance, see your mini statement, check the status of your deposits, and much more. Registration for the service is required in order to make use of all of its features.
Throughout this piece, I’ve covered the steps necessary to register for SMS banking with an Indian bank. SMS Banking is a service that sends you rapid notifications about your transactions as they occur. With a service that is available 24 hours a day, it makes it easier to keep an eye on your account.
Every debit or credit in your account that exceeds a limit that you choose is sent to you through SMS. With the SMS Banking service, you are always in a position to identify any unwanted access to your account.
Additionally, SMS banking allows you to know your account balances and mini statements instantly by just sending an SMS to the designated number.
SPECIFICATIONS: The safety of your transactions is protected by the fact that any transactions above the desired amount are informed to you as and when they occur, ensuring that you are constantly informed of your transactions.
Convenience: You don’t need to wait in line at a branch or an ATM to check your account balance.
Updates: Receive regular notifications when deposits or payment instalments are due, interest rates change, or new products are introduced.
Availability: You may use this service from any location in the globe, even when travelling or on vacation.
Indian Bank SMS Banking Registration Process
- Visit the Indian Bank branch closest to you and ask for assistance at the help desk.
- Request a copy of the SMS registration form Fill out the form and be sure to include all of the necessary information.
- Don’t forget to choose the SMS banking option from the services options list.
- Presented to the relevant executive and signed in front of them, the form should be submitted for processing.
- Your mobile number will now be set for SMS banking, and your MPIN will be sent to you within seven days after completing the registration process.
- Once the MPIN has been received, it must be activated within 48 hours.
Additionally, you can call to Indian Bank Customer Care Helpline from the linked mobile number of the account and request to enable SMS Banking services to your account. The Phone Banking officer will enable the services after verification of the account by the information provided from your end.