HDFC is one of India’s Largest Bank, which continue to be a major portion of the banking service of Indians. There are numerous services that are being provided to customers through their accounts, debit card and credit card services.
In the past, customers had to swipe their HDFC debit card for any payment or to make any transaction. in present days the online transactions are being used everywhere. Customers have to provide their debit card number and the CVV number to submit for the online transaction.
There are numerous frauds or misusages of online transactions, thus it is required to check twice before using any of the online payment methods.
Why we need to Enable/Disable Online Transaction in HDFC Debit Card?
As to protect from any online fraud and to have the online transaction on the customer’s account, only when they require. We bring you these descriptions, which will let you know how to get the online transaction disabled. Activating or Deactivating the online transaction on the HDFC Debit card when required will protect you from any misuse.
Recruitment to Enable or Disable Transactions in HDFC Debit Card
Here are some requirements which the HDFC customer has to meet when they are trying to disable the online transaction over a debit card.
- Customer ID provided by HDFC bank.
- Internet Banking credentials.
- Mobile number registered with HDFC.
How to Enable or Disable Online Transaction on HDFC Debit Card?
There are two methods by which customers can choose to get the Online Transaction on their debit card disabled as required. Follow these instructions and get the disable done in a quick time.
Using Internet Banking Facility
If you have internet banking credentials, then you can use the process and get the HDFC Debit card online transactions disabling or enabled by Card control. Make sure you follow these steps and the process as shown.
- Launch the HDFC Bank Net Banking page https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/ form your browser.
- Login by using your credentials to access.
- Once the customer page is loaded, select Cards from Menu option.
- Now select Debit card and then click on Request options shown on screen.
- Here select ‘Set Card Control/Usage Limit’ and wait for page to load.
- Select your card form dropdown and then chose usage options.
- Tap on ‘OFF’ or “ON” under Online usage and then click on continue to proceed
- In next page, click on save and then continue button to submit
That’s it! The online transaction for the selected debit card of HDFC will be disabled/enabled. Here the customer will not be able to process any online transaction from this time.
Through HDFC Mobile Banking App
HDFC Debit Card online transaction control can also able to enable/disabled through the Mobile Banking process, which is clearly described here below.
- Login to the HDFC Mobile Banking App through your credentials.
- Here click on change usage channel from the dashboard.
- Here tap on ‘online transaction’ and then tap on disable/enable.
That’s it! This process to enable/disable the HDFC debit card online transaction is much easier and as well very quickly. Customers can anytime enable it from the same process, which will allow you to use your debit card online.