Get your HDFC Bank Customer ID at the home branch, Mobile banking 811 App, Passbook, Cheque book, Statement, and Net Banking at https://hdfcbank.com…
Every HDFC Bank Savings/ Current Account holder receives a Customer ID. If you are an HDFC Bank customer and don’t know your customer ID, here are some ways to get it. The Bank Provides your Customer ID through a welcome kit, and Cheque Book, Passbook, and etc.
HDFC Bank Customer ID
Your official customer ID will appear on the cheque book and welcome letter. It’s given to all customers who have current and savings accounts with HDFC Bank. You may easily get by checking your HDFC bank passbook. Your customer ID is on the first page.
How to Get HDFC Customer ID through Internet Banking
- Go to the HDFC Bank’s official website https://www.hdfcbank.com/ and click on Net Banking.
- Under the Continue button, click the “Forgot Customer ID“.
- Enter your registered mobile number, and Date of Birth must match your bank records.
- Submit your PAN Card number.
- Then, Confirm the security check and click Next.
- You will get an OTP through SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Then, enter the OTP to verify on the page.
- Finally, the application will show your Customer ID.
How to Get HDFC Customer ID through Mobile Banking 811 App
- Open the HDFC mobile banking app.
- Log in using your username and password.
- After logging in, go to your profile.
- Check the customer ID in the personal profile.
Getting HDFC Customer ID at Home Branch
- Visit your bank’s home branch where you have an account.
- Tell your bank official that you want to find your Customer ID.
- They will check about your bank account.
- Give them all the information and they’ll help you find your customer id.
HDFC Bank Customer ID Checking through Bank Account Statement
- Get your HDFC Bank account statement for any time period.
- Look for the Customer ID on your bank account statement. It will be printed there.
How to Get HDFC Customer ID Through Passbook
- You can find on the front page of the HDFC Passbook.
How to Find HDFC Customer ID on Cheque book
Another easy way to find out is by searching on your Cheque book. It’s on the first page of your chequebook.
How to Get HDFC Customer ID by Customer Care helpline
- Call to the HDFC Bank Customer Care Helpline Toll-Free Number 1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161.
- Connect to the phone banking officer by selecting relevent option from the IVRS menu.
- Verify your details to the phone banking officer, and ask for customer ID and other related information of the account.
- The Phone banking officer will give complete information of the account as per your request.
Know more about the topic please visit the page