By opening a Walmart Money Card account, you can benefit from a valuable and safe method of managing your money. Walmart Money Card is a preloaded debit card that Walmart offers together with Green Dot Company. It offers many advantages and features, providing an excellent option for regular banking.
When you have a new customer for Walmart Money Card, you must register it until you may use it. Account opening services are available at selected Walmart locations and on their website. The Walmart store finder can help you see places to shop near you.
If you are under 18, you cannot open an account. Users between the ages of 16 and 17 require permission from their parents. Walmart Money Cards are famous because they are easy to access and use, even with poor credit.
To open a new Walmart MoneyCard Account, you must submit your date of birth, personal identity information, and social security number. This guide described how to open a Walmart money card account online and offline.
Open Walmart MoneyCard Account
The Walmart Money Card account is simple to create and can be used via the official Walmart Money Card website or a specific mobile application. This rechargeable prepaid card may be used for common purchases, online purchasing, bill payments, and other purposes.
Your Walmart Money Card works similarly to a credit card with a limit that you set. To utilize this, prepaid the amount you want to spend. This is going to be your limitation. The Walmart MoneyCard is a secure and straightforward method to shop without reaching your spending limitations.
Money Cards may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are permitted. Once your Walmart MoneyCard is misplaced or stolen, you can cancel it. You will then be provided with a replacement and a new card.
How to Open Walmart MoneyCard Account
You can open a Walmart money card account by registering through the instructions below.
- Browse the official Walmart Money Card website using your computer or mobile device at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- After that, on the homepage’s website, go to the top right corner and click the ‘Open an account‘ option.
- Next, a new window will display, asking for your personal information to complete your registration.
- Then you may now provide your First Name, Last Name, Address, Flat Number, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
- All details will have to be verified twice. Just confirm the submitted information to be sure that everything is correct.
- After that, check all the appropriate ‘I agree‘ checkboxes and the ‘I am not a robot‘ checkbox option.
- Now press the ‘Continue‘ button.
- Select the correct ‘username’ and ‘password’ for accessing your Walmart Money Card account. For better security, choose a strong password containing a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the registration process.
- Once the successful registration and login to your Walmart Money Card account.
Open Walmart MoneyCard Account at In-Store
- Visit a nearby Walmart Store by carrying the necessary documentation.
- Contact the helpdesk team and request to Open a Money Card Account.
- Submit your identical information; that’s it.
- The support team in the store will open an account and gives you a welcome kit.
How to Register for Walmart Moneycard Account through Customer Support
When you have a money card registration issue with your Walmart Money Card account, you may contact customer care in several ways. A few steps are listed below.
Open Walmart Moneycard Account Registration via phone support
- Reach out to customer service at 1-877-937-4098.
- Once asked, select the option to create a new account.
- Submit your personal information with the customer support professional, including your name, address, Social Security number, and any other information needed.
- Answer the security questions asked by the agent to confirm your identity. The customer agent will resolve your complete registration process.
How can I confirm my identity for the Walmart MoneyCard?
Once you create an account, we are required by the requirement to gather, check, and maintain your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number. We may also need further identification, such as your driver's license or other identifying papers.
Can I change the settings on my Walmart MoneyCard account after I register?
You can check out the account options and modify your settings after registering and logging onto your Walmart Money Card account. It also involves setting up account notifications and changing your PIN.
Is there an age limit to get a Walmart MoneyCard account?
Yes, customers must be at least 18 years old to register for a Walmart Money Card account.