Pay Property Tax Online at Paytm is a simple way to make Municipal Corporation Hose Tax Dues along with the Status check by Assessment Number or Property ID at https://paytm.com…
Citizens and Property owners who are living in municipalities, municipal corporations, and metropolitan cities of the country can pay their house tax dues online through UPI based payments application of Paytm. Property owners can pay the municipal taxes by using their Assessment Number, Property ID or Property Number or Property Code, House Number, Challan Number, ULB Code or Local Body and other relevant identification details of the property.
Property Tax Online Payment at Paytm
Paytm is allowed to pay the municipal tax through their mobile app and website also, registered users can pay their tax payments online by using anyway in just minutes through the payment modes of UPI, Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking and etc.
How to Pay Municipal Tax at Paytm.com
Every user can pay their house tax dues online through the Paytm web portal with simple steps.
- Open paytm.com in the browser and log in by Username & Password.
- Select and proceed with ‘Paytm for Consumer‘, then choose ‘Recharges & Bill Payments.
- Then a list of services is displayed on the screen, select and proceed with ‘Municipal Tax‘.
- Now you have reached the main page, Next to Select your responsible ‘Corporation‘ from the dropdown list.
- Provide your ‘Property ID‘ or ‘Assessment Number‘.
- Based on the location the municipalities are issued the property ID called Assessment Number, Property ID or Property Number or Property Code, House Number, Challan Number, ULB Code or Local Body, Ward Number and etc.
- Then proceed with ‘Get Tax Amount‘.
- It reflects the house tax dues along with complete information on the property such as owner dues details, locality and etc.
- Carefully verify the details and Proceed to Pay.
- Next, the page will redirect to pay the tax to the payment gateway section.
- Select the payment method like UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or wallet balance and pay.
- Reference details with receipt of the payment will be generated after successful payment.
A Similar process to we