We are sure you have seen other WhatsApp users delete a message they sent that they decided they did not want you to see for whatever reason. This can be irritating, and you are probably curious about what they sent in that deleted message. Although this system appears to be faultless, it is not. Even if another user deletes a message they sent you, there are some tricks you can use to recover the deleted message.
How to Read Deleted Messages on WhatsApp?
- Take your phone and find the Play Store for a third-party app called “WARM.”
- You can download this app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drilens.wamr&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Install the app to view the necessary information.
- After giving the necessary permissions in setup, click on the two enable buttons.
- Now that’s a notification menu. select the WAMR app
How to See Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android?
- Uninstall Whatsapp, taking care not to save any data. Reinstall the app and get it from the Play Store.
- Once completed, agree on terms and services.
- Now enter your phone number and proceed to the verification process.
- Allow permissions and then click Continue.
- Whatsapp data is now permitted.
- Back up and restore your phone.
- To proceed, enter your name.
- Back up your Whatsapp, then click Continue.
- You can now see your deleted message.
How to View Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Using Any App?
- Go to the settings menu on your phone.
- Navigate to notification and select advanced settings.
- You can see your deleted messages by tapping on notification history.
How to See already Deleted Messages on WhatsApp by the Sender?
- If you want to see deleted messages by the sender in a chat board, there is an app called “Notification history app.”
- You can get it from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evanhe.nhfree.
- Open the app, give all necessary permissions, and you are done.
How to Read Deleted Messages on Whatsapp iPhone
- Uninstall WhatsApp before reinstalling it from the App Store.
- Return to your account.
- A restore chat from the backup option should appear.
- Selecting the restore option will restore your chat, including deleted messages. These appear as if they were never removed.