The IDFC First Bank customers may now access their accounts online through net banking by creating unique login and a secure password. online banking facility allowed to make transactions without visiting the bank. To utilize the facility, the user needs to have their User ID/Username and Password. If you have lost your login ID, IDFC First Bank offers a simple way to restore it.
This guide helps you to recover or reset your IDFC Net Banking Username the simple steps if anyone loses or forgot their login user ID simply recover through the steps.
Steps to Recover IDFC Bank Username
- You first need to go to the IDFC first bank official website at https://my.idfcbank.com/start.
- After you go to the login page, click on the “Forgot Username” option.
- Fill in your customer ID, country, phone number, and the CAPTCHA code. Then, click the Next button.
- Next, you can choose from “account number or debit card” and fill in the information as needed (add the account number or debit card number along with the expiry date and CVV number) and click on the next button.
- After that, you will get an OTP number by text message on the phone number you used to sign up. Enter this OTP number and click “Next.”
- After the OTP verification process is done, you can see your username that is on your screen.
- That concludes the straightforward procedure for obtaining your IDFC First bank Net banking login. Once you have your login, you may log in to your account and make use of the IDFC Net banking function