Bank of India is a significant nationalized bank, known as BOI. The bank provides a complete variety of banking products and services to urban and semi-urban customers. If you have a Bank of India Net banking account and have forgotten your transaction password, do not panic. We shall examine step-by-step guidance on BOI transaction password reset or recovery.
Reset BOI Transaction Password
- Visit the official website of the Bank of India at www.bankofindia.co.in.
- On the main page, you will see an Internet banking option. Log in and choose the personal button.
- Once you have logged into net banking, the main screen will provide a number of banking options. Choose the ‘Option‘ menu option.
- You will be sent to a new screen, where you must click ‘Renew Transaction Password’.
- You will now get an OTP by text message to the mobile number registered with your account. Enter the OTP and select the Continue option on the screen.
- Following that, enter your debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN, followed by a click on the Continue button.
- Now you must create a new transaction password and confirm it using the same password.
BOI Transaction Password Reset or Recover Using Star Token App
- From the Google Play Store, download the Star Token App.
- Following the download, you must activate the StarTokan mobile application. The bank will send you your user ID through courier; enter it and submit it.
- Now you must enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP by entering it and clicking the submit button.
- The next phase requires you to choose the secret question and its solution. Additionally, enter your mobile banking M-PIN and press the submit button.
- Now that your StarTokan app is activated, you will see a variety of options on the home screen. Select ‘Change Secret’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will appear, asking you to enter your PIN and transaction password. Enter your transaction password again and click the Submit button.
- Now, click on the ‘Start Connect’ option to activate your money transfer transaction password. Click ‘Login‘ and enter your user ID and transaction password.
- After logging in, click the ‘Request‘ option on the home screen and select ‘StarTokan NG Request’.
- You are now required to enter your user ID, mobile number, and password and click the submit button. After finishing the process, a new notification will appear on your screen indicating that your transaction password has been activated.