Delete or Remove Bank Account from Google Pay App is very easy through Payment methods under the User Profile…
Google Pay known as Tez is a Top Rated UPI application in the country. Every day a huge number of UPI transactions are held through Google Pay. To make payments & fund transfers we need to set up a payment method by linking a bank account verified by UPI.
A lot of Users has linked more than one bank account to their payment method, those who need to unlink/delete/remove a bank account from UPI can follow the steps.
Remove Bank Account from Google Pay
The Unified Payment Interface of UPI management is similar for all mobile applications along with the Tez app. With the simple steps, you can unlink your bank account easily.
- Login in to the Google Pay using MPIN or etc.
- Go to the profile, Select the “Profile Symbol” to seen “Payment methods“, Now tap on Payment methods.
- Then you have seen all linked bank accounts with Google Pay, Select the Account to View.
- Now, click the “Remove Account” option located from the three-dot menu in the top right corner.
- Confirm it, to remove from the Google Pay app.
By following the above simple guide everyone can modify their payment methods on “Google Pay“. In case of any support visit the Google Pay India Issue Troubleshooter through Self Service Workflows here.