Removing Bank Account & Saved Card’s in Paytm easy through payment methods in Paytm Payments App…
Paytm is one of the most popular payments app as a Paytm Payments Bank. Many individuals & merchants have used it for their daily transactions through UPI by QR Code Scanning. To make those transactions, everyone needs to link their bank account, debit card, credit card into the payment methods.
Remove Bank Account from Paytm
Those who have linked one or more bank accounts or ATM/Debit/Credit cards can remove or unlink from Paytm. Who needs to remove their UPI, Bank account’s and Saved ATM Cards in Paytm can follow the guide to remove/unlink in an effortless manner.
How to Delete/Remove a payment method in Paytm
- Login in to Paytm through Mobile App or https://paytm.com online.
- Go to the “Profile” Section, and tap “Payment Methods“.
- Now you have seen list of UPI, Bank Accounts & Credit/Debit cards linked with paytm.
- Select to tap on the account, you have seen “Remove Account” option, then proceed with that.
- Remove one by one if you need to unlink more then one account.
If you have to face any errors, please try again after some time, or contact Customer Care: 0120-38883888.
Unlinking of UPI Account or Saved Cards or Bank details are easily removed instantly in Paytm Payment methods by the above simple steps.