With millions of active users, WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps. The app already includes a number of useful features such as messaging, calling, video calling, payments, and others. However, there are some features that users would like the platform to include but have yet to do so. Sending messages to unsaved contacts is one of these features. It is impossible to send WhatsApp messages to an unsaved phone number.
So, if you want to message someone on WhatsApp, you must first save their contact and then open the app. However, if you want to message someone unknown or someone who is not in your friend circle, there are a few tricks you can try. Some of these tricks are explained below.
- Through WhatsApp website.
- True caller.
- Siri (iPhone only).
- Third-Party App.
- Third-Party Websites.
- WhatsApp group.
Send WhatsApp Messages to Unsaved Numbers through the WhatsApp Web
- Open your phone browser and type http://wa.me/91XXXXXXXXXX (to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message, enter your country code and their number)
- Now click on enter, WhatsApp web page will open with the receiver’s phone number and green box.
- Click on the green box “Continue to chat“, Now you can send a message to the unsaved number.
- Note: This method works for both mobile and PC.
Send WhatsApp Message to Unsaved Phone Number by Truecaller
- Launch the Truecaller application and Enter the phone number of the person you want to chat with in the search bar.
- The person’s Truecaller profile will be displayed, Scroll down to the profile and click on the WhatsApp button.
- The WhatsApp chat window will be displayed, now you can now send the message without saving the contact information.
Using iPhone Siri
- Go to your iPhone’s settings and activate Siri.
- Scroll down and select the Whatsapp app.
- Tap the “Use with Siri” button.
- Return and say ‘Hey Siri’, followed by the number of contacts to whom you want to send a message.
- Say what message you want to send. Say “Yes” if it is correct.
- The message is delivered to an unregistered phone number through WhatsApp Chat.
Using Third-Party Apps
- Install the Easy Message app for Android or iOS.
- In international format, type or copy-paste the number like +911234567890.
- To open the WhatsApp chat thread with the unsaved number, click the “Start chat in WhatsApp” button.
- You can also try other click-to-chat apps. Such as WhatsAppDirect.
- Users, click to chat on Android Direct Message for WhatsApp, Click to Chat for iOS Users.
How to Send Using Third-Party Websites
- Open a browser on your mobile or PC and navigate to SendWhatsAppMsg.com. For easier access, bookmark the link or add a shortcut to your mobile phone’s home screen.
- Select the recipient’s country from the drop-down box just below the WhatsApp number.
- Then, enter your phone number and message.
- Finally, select the “Send message” option.
How to Send by Using WhatsApp group
- Tap on the number that appears above the user’s message in the group chat.
- Select “Message” to automatically open the chat thread.
- Alternatively, you can open the group info screen by tapping on the group name at the top. Scroll down to see a list of those who took part.
- Select “View all” or “See all.”
- Tap on the number you want to message and then press the “Message” button.