Instantly transfer money without adding Beneficiary in ICICI Bank Account Online by Instant Transfer, Quick Transfer through iMobile App, ICICI Quick Money App, ICICI Pockets App, and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com…
A beneficiary must be registered to send funds online. But with the ICICI app, you can send money without adding beneficiaries. Fund transfers need simply the beneficiary’s account number and IFSC code. To transfer the money you usually need to add a beneficiary first, If you need to transfer money immediately and cannot wait for beneficiary activation, there is a method to do it without adding a beneficiary to ICICI bank.
ICICI Bank Fund Transfer without adding Beneficiary
The process is simple and takes just seconds. This guide will show you how to send money without adding a beneficiary from your ICICI account. The Quick Transfer allows you to send money without registering a beneficiary.
Transfer Money without adding Beneficiary ICICI Bank
Instant Fund Transfer in ICICI Bank
You will send small transactions to a third party up to Rs.10,000 each day without having to register the receiver details. ICICI Net Banking and iMobile App include this feature. You can use this feature on any of these services like Internet Banking, iMobile app, and other of the bank.
How to Send Money without adding Beneficiary through ICICI iMobile App
- Log in to the iMobile App using a PIN or Biomatrics.
- Go to the “BHIM UPI” option, and click the “Send” option under “Transfer”.
- In the “Form” field, Specify the sender’s UPI ID (VPS) in the “To” field.
- Give the correct amount and remarks (optional), then click on “Proceed” button.
- Verify details and click “Submit” to finish the transction.
Now you have successfully completed the transaction without adding the beneficiary name to your ICICI account. This method helps to transfer up to one lakh rupees instantly to any bank account.
How to Send Money without adding Beneficiary through ICICI Quick Fund Transfer
- Open the Net anking portal of https://icicibank.com.
- Login by User ID & Password,and reach the dashboard.
- From the main menu, choose ‘Payments & Transfer‘, and Select ‘Fund Transfer‘ from the sub-menu.
- On the new screen, choose ‘Quick Fund Transfer‘ from the left menu.
- To begin, select “To ICICI Bank” OR “To Other Bank Account” depending on the receiver’s bank account type. (I choose another bank account.)
- Enter the Beneficiary Account Number, Name, and Amount, then the Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code, then click Submit to verify the IFSC and branch name.
- Automatically Selected “IMPS“, now click “Pay Now“, then you will get an OTP to verify.
- Verify the transction by the OTP and click the “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Now you must verify the Debit Field Numbers.
- Your ICICI debit card has a Debit Field printed on the back.
Done, your money is now IMPS transferred to the beneficiary account without adding the account number.
Instant Fundtransfer through ICICI Bank Pockets App
- First, login to the ICICI Pockets app by MPIN or Biomatrics.
- Under the ‘Pay‘ tab, choose the ‘UPI‘ option.
- You can also use UPI to send money to VPA.
- Enter the sender’s UPI (VPA) address or bank account and IFSC details.
- Enter the transfer amount, and Use your mPIN to verify.
- Your funds were transferred successfully done.
To know more about ICICI Instant Fund Transfer please visit the page, or contact ICICI customer care number through the Toll-Free Number 1860 120 7777.