Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch through Online using YONO App, Net Banking at https://onlinesbi.com…
State Bank of India has offered the facility to change or transfer their branch to another branch online in a simple way using the YONO SBI app, YONO Lite app and SBI Online services. Any customer of SBI who need to transfer to another branch can follow this guide to change their branch online & offline.
Now the SBI customers can change their branch without visiting their own branch using the important things.
- RMN (Registered Mobile Phone Number).
- User ID & Password of the Net Bankng, or YONO App.
- Branch Code of the tranefering branch.
How to Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch Online
There are two ways are available to transfer the SBI Account online.
- Mobile Banking Facility using YONO SBI app, YONO Lite app.
- Using Internet Banking Facility by https://onlinesbi.com.
SBI Account Transfer to Another Branch by YONO App
- Login into the YONO App using your credincials.
- Select and proceed with “Servicess” option.
- Choose “Transfer of Savings” Account, and select your savings account.
- Select the new branch code by using “Get Branch” option.
- Cerefully check the selections and proceed with submit.
That’s it you have submitted a service request successfully to change or transfer your branch using a mobile banking facility. You will get an SMS message against the service request with complete information along with the status.
Transfer SBI Account to Another Branch by onlinesbi.com
- Login to SBI Net Banking through https://onlinesbi.com using username & password.
- On the dashboard of SBI Net Banking you have sreen “e-Servicess” option, select and proceed.
- Select “Transfer of Savings Account” option under the e-Servicess option and proceed.
- Then you have redirected to the page of account transter, select the account number which you want transfer.
- Enter the 5 Digit Branch Code of which you want transfer, or proceed with “Get Branch Name” option to find.
- Successfully filled the form accept for terams & conditions, and “Submit“.
- Finally you have redirected to the confirmation page, Enter High Security Code/Password recived via SMS as a OTP.
- You have seen a confirmation massage like “Your Request has been Submitted“
How to Transfer SBI Account to another Branch Offline
- Vist the your nerest branch, contact to the helpdesk counter.
- Ask for Branch transfer, and give the details of another one.
- They give you a branch trensfer from, filup it and submit.
- Helpdesk officer give’s you the complete information of service request.
What we need to do After changing or transferring the branch.
- Change the new address to your acount by SBI Address Change
- Get New Passbook with latest address with updated branch details.
- Make a New Cheque Book Request.