You may withdraw and deposit funds from your PC Money Account at any of our multiple PC Financial ATMs or PC Money stores without charges. Users may also withdraw money from a different ATM for a charge for refer to the price list.
You must choose “Credit Card” from the card selections, and the ATM may charge you a convenience fee for the transaction. You are unable to load cash or checks into your PC Money Account at this time.
Please see the User Agreement for the complete terms and conditions of your account. Sometimes credit and debit card machines are unable to identify the difference between debit and credit.
But users, kindly request that the retailer pick credit to allow you to use your PC Money Account. If you want to deposit or withdraw money using PC Money Debit or Credit Card at any PC Store or ATM by given methods.
How to Use Your PC Money Credit Card in Store
You can use your PC Money account Credit card at in store, follow the given steps.
- First, check that your PC Money Account is up to date and money.
- Find a store that requires PC Money credit cards for payment. These details regularly appear on the payment machines.
- Select the products you want to buy, after completing the purchase and go to the checkout counter.
- During it’s time to pay, inform the cashier you want to use your PC Money Account Master card or, if requested, choose the ‘Credit’ card option.
- The cashier may simply swipe or put your card into their payment machine, or they can ask you to do this yourself.
- Following any on-screen instructions, including entering your PIN or confirming the transaction.
- Once the transaction is finished after the payment is approved, the money is debited from your PC Money Account.
How to Use Your PC Money Credit Card in ATM
You have to use your PC Money account Credit card at ATM, follow the instructions below.
- Locate the nearest ATM that allows PC Money Account Credit card deposits or withdrawals.
- Insert your debit or credit card into the PC Money ATM Machine.
- Follow the on-screen directions. You may be required to enter your PIN (personal identification number).
- Select the option you want to prefer, like withdraw and deposit money or check your balance.
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw or deposit, when you’re withdrawing money may be a limitation on daily withdrawal amounts.
- Accept the payment and wait for the ATM to give you cash (if withdrawing), check the balance (after depositing), then get your ATM card out of the machine.
- When you require a receipt, the ATM can give it to you.
How to Deposit PC Money at ATM
Yes, you can make ATM deposits with your PC Money credit Card. Here are the steps required to deposit cash at an ATM using a PC money credit card.
- Go to the PC money ATM, insert your PC Money credit Card and enter your PIN number into the ATM machine.
- This will redirect you to a new screen, and you can choose the deposit option.
- Please select the account to which you want to make a deposit. When you’re using multiple accounts, choose which one you want to deposit.
- Place the amount of money in the cash deposit section enter the ATM PIN, and then click the Continue option.
- The ATM will process the money and display the denomination-specific amount on the screen.
How to Withdraw PC Money at ATM
Yes, you may withdraw money from ATMs using your PC Money credit Card. Here are the instructions for withdrawing cash from an ATM using a PC money card.
- Find the closest ATM that accepts PC Money Credit Card withdrawals.
- Access your credit card to use the PC Money ATM Machine by entering your ATM PIN.
- On the ATM screen, you can see many transaction options like Deposit, Transfer, Money Withdrawal, and so on.
- Following, you can choose the money withdrawal option and then select your account type. Now, you can enter your withdrawal amount.
- If you want a printed receipt after receiving the money, select yes to complete the transaction.
Is it possible to use my PC money Credit card at any ATM?
You may withdraw money from your PC Money Account using one of our multiple PC Financial ATMs without paying charges. Users can also withdraw money from a third-party ATM for a charge (refer to fee list).
Where may I withdraw cash using my PC money account?
For free withdrawals from your PC money account, simply go to the nearest PC bank ATM machine, which can be found in many Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaw brand grocery shops.
What is the PC Financial ATM withdrawal fee?
E-Transfers are free to send and get messages, but it costs $3.50 for a cancellation. Withdrawals of money are free at PC ATMs but $1.50 at non-PC ATMs, which are few, and $3 at other countries’ ATMs. Inactivity fee: $20 if the account is not used at least once each year.
Is it possible to use my PC Money Credit card at any store?
Yes, all stores that allow debit or credit cards generally recognise PC Money credit cards. Check the card for the MasterCard or Visa brand since these are two of the popular card companies connected with PC Money credit cards.
What is the ATM withdrawal limitation for a PC money account?
Your PC Money Account shows the MasterCard brand, has a $250 credit limit, and is able to use MasterCard everywhere, but it works more like an account in a bank.