ICICI Bank allows you to open a bank account online using just your smartphone. A mobile and a PAN or aadhar card are required to create an ICICI bank insta save account. After completing the video KYC procedure, you’ll be able to monitor the account’s activation progress and get information on the account’s account number and branch name. In this article, we will explain how to check the activation status of an ICICI bank account online using step-by-step methods.
In order to submit this request, maintain scanned copies of the following papers that you have signed and have been attested by a bank/notary authority/Indian Embassy/Consulate.
- Please ensure that the first and final pages of the passport are combined into a single file.
- Address Proof – Please ensure that the whole address proof is included inside a single file.
How to Check ICICI Bank Account Activation Status Online
You can check the status of your ICICI bank account activation online by clicking on the link.
- Visit the ICICI Insta website to open and monitor your account – https://buy.ICICIbank.com/track-application.
- From the main menu, choose the ‘Track’ option.
- Then, on the page, enter your mobile number and email address and click ‘TRACK YOUR APPLICATION.
- Now, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen to see your account’s status.
- You may now see the status of your account on the new page. If the KYC process is successful, you will be provided the account number and branch number.
- Additionally, you may get the User ID for online banking login on the same page.
- You may create a password for your ICICI net banking login and access your account using this User ID.
How to Activate ICICI Bank Inactive Account
If an account does not have any customer-induced transactions (debits or credits) for a period of 12 months, it is classified as inactive. To activate the account, you may do any of the following transactions:
- Make a Small deposit through UPI and other ways.
- Cheque transactions.
- Deposits are accepted in cash or cheque.
- ATM withdrawal or deposit.
- Transactions made using Internet banking in an inactive account.
- Mobile Banking transactions in an inactive account
- Standing instruction, ECS, and EFT transactions.
Alternatively, you may submit a request for account activation using one of the service channels listed below:
- Internet Banking: Sign in to Internet banking and go to the service request area, where you may pick “Activation of Inactive Account.”
- Customer Service: Please contact Customer Service to seek account activation.
- Branch in India / Overseas: Additionally, you may choose.
How long does it take for an ICICI account to be activated?
ICICI Bank will check customer credentials prior to reactivating a dormant account. You will be required to make a transaction through check or ATM. If all of the required documentation is submitted, the account will be enabled within 24 hours.
How can I check the status of my bank account online?
Generally, the simplest approach to verify whether an account is still active is to attempt to log in to the bank’s website or to check the balance using an ATM card.
- How can I activate my account with ICICI Bank?
- Log in to Internet Banking and go to Service Requests -> Activation of Dormant/Inactive Accounts ->
- Complete the form and submit your request.
- Contact our 24-hour Customer Care department.
- Please email the bank at nri@ICICIbank.com.
- Visit the branch that is closest to you in India.
How much time does it take to create a bank account?
It is situational. If you’re creating an account online and have collected the necessary documentation in advance, you may be able to finish the application in as little as 10 to 15 minutes (or less). It may take a day or two to process your application and the bank will provide your account number.