View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online through Kotak 811 App, and Net Banking at https://kotak.com…
A free Virtual Debit Card is included with a complete KYC account at Kotak 811. Because it is not a physical card, it is known as a Virtual Debit Card. It may be used for online shopping and payments much like a debit card. It is 100% safe and secure. Virtual Debit Card in Kotak 811 Mobile Banking App Shop online, pay bills, recharge or scan and pay at merchant locations.
Kotak 811 Virtual Debit Card
Those who have verified their Adhaar OTP get an 811 Debit Card. It’s simple to verify your card number, expiry date, or CVV. Then, after logging into your Kotak 811 account, click the 811 buttons, After you open your Kotak 811 account, your Virtual Debit Card number is generated. A Virtual Debit Card is not available with Kotak 811 Lite.
View Kotak Virtual Debit Card
Kotak Virtual Debit Card
Customers enjoy Kotak Mahindra Bank’s online services. Many financial services are now available digitally at your fingertips. You may manage your account from your phone or computer. After account opening, a virtual debit card is issued. View the card’s information through the app on your phone. Log in using your CRN and MPIN. If you don’t have a physical card and need to use it for online purchases, you may use the Kotak Virtual Debit Card.
You need to View Kotak Virtual Debit Card Online, but If you are still unable to view your card, please call 1860 266 0811 between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
How to View Kotak Virtual Debit Card through Internet Banking
Internet banking is a good destination to make online banking services for all banks of the country. Kotak bank customers who have registered under net banking facilities can follow the steps to View Virtual Debit Card Online.
- Open https://www.kotak.com/ on your computer/phone.
- Then click ‘Login‘, enter your CRN/Username, password.
- OTP sent to the phone number, witch you have registered.
- Enter the OTP and click the ‘Secure Login‘ button.
- On the dashboard main menu, select ‘Cards‘, then choose ‘Debit Card‘ from the sub-menu.
- Your Kotak Debit Card number and expiry date are now shown.
- Click ‘Show CVV‘ to see the CVV of your virtual debit card.
How to View Virtual Debit Card through Kotak 811 App
The Kotak mobile banking 811 App gives you the best banking services from the Kotak Mahendra Bank. Registered users of Kotak Mahendra mobile banking facilities can follow the steps to view virtual debit cards online.
- First, Login into Kotak 811 App using your CRN and MPIN.
- After logging in, choose the ‘811‘ tab to See your ‘Virtual Debit Card‘ tab for information.
- Virtual Debit Cards cannot be used at ATMs or POS.
- You may also apply for a physical debit card.
To know more about Kotak Virtual Debit Card please visit the page.