Now PF Balance withdrawal without UAN Number, follow the guide How to Withdraw PF Online without UAN at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in…
Many times employees who have a PF account are in need of money and in such a case they withdraw the PF amount from their account for their use. If you have your EPFO account username, password but not the UAN number then you can follow the below details to withdraw PF online without UAN.
How to Withdraw PF Online without UAN
Follow the instructions mentioned below to learn how you can withdraw PF online without UAN.
- First open the EPFO official portal website at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/, then login with your account details.
- After logging, from the homepage’s top click on “Online Services” option.
- Under the drop down, click on “CLAIM (FORM-31,19, 10C&10D)” option.
- In the next page, you need to enter your bank account number and click on Verify option
- Next accept the terms and conditions by clicking on Yes and then click on “Proceed for Online Claim” option.
- Withdrawal Details Page: On the next page you will have to select withdrawal options and select PF Advance (FORM-31).
- Next select service, purpose for which advance is required and the PF amount to be withdrawn
- Then enter your employee address, select state (optional), select city (optional)
- Now upload your scanned cheque/passbook and click on view to confirm if correct files are uploaded
- At the bottom of the page check the consent checkbox and click on “Get Aadhaar OTP” that will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Enter the received OTP on the next screen and then click on the Verify option.
Now your PF withdrawal claim has been submitted without using a UAN number and once approved it will be deposited in your bank account.
Can I withdraw PF without a UAN after leaving work?
Yes, in case of fewer than 90 days of leaving work you can use PF Advance (Form-31) but if more than 90 days you can select Form 19 or 10C & 10D.
Can I withdraw PF without a UAN and mobile number?
No, you need at least a phone number that is registered with your Aadhaar card in order to withdraw your PF without UAN.