State Bank Of India Customers can change or update their registered mobile number with SBI Account at any time by following Online and Offline Methods introduced by the bank. In this simple guide, we will explain How To Change Registered Mobile Number In SBI by step by step process
Change Registered Mobile Number through Online SBI
Internet banking is the most convenient method of updating a registered mobile number. Those who have online banking facilities can simply update their mobile number with simple steps.
- Visit the official website of axis bank net banking at https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Login by entering your Username and Password to access the Online site.
- Go to Profile “Personal Details” from the account dashboard.
- Enter the profile password, and you will see the User ID, Email ID, and mobile number registered with the account.
- Click on the ‘Change Mobile Number‘ and Select Domestic only through OTP or ATM’ link.
- On the new screen, you get a reply to enter the new mobile two times, enter a new mobile number and submit the application form.
- A pop-up window will open and Verify your mobile number.
- Proceed by clicking on Ok.
A new screen with 2 separate approval methods for mobile number changes will be displayed.
- (a) OTP on both of the Mobile Numbers.
- Enter the OTP to verify the transaction, After that your mobile number is changed to the new one.
- (b) IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval via ATM.
- Visit nearby SBI ATM and Select the Services Verify OTP through ATM
Mobile Number Change or Update through SBI ATM
- Visit the nearby SBI ATM Center and Inset your Debit Card.
- Verify with the PIN Number, and choose Mobile Number Registration.
- Choose Change Mobile Number and proceed, Now enter the OLD Mobile Number.
- Then Enter your New Mobile Number Twice and Confirm.
- After that, you will get an OTP for the transaction.
- Now send the OTP from the New Mobile Number to 567676 as per the simple format.
ACTIVATE <8 digit OTP value> <13 digit reference number> to 567676 E.g. ACTIVATE 87654321 UM12340515812
You have successfully finished the procedure of changing your mobile number, and the status will be displayed on your profile page.
How to Change or Update SBI Mobile Number by the Branch
- Request for SBI Customer Service Requesting form at the helpdesk section.
- Fulfil the form with the complete information along with your new phone number.
- Submit the request at the bank end, the bank will update your new mobile number within 24 working hours.
- Download SBI Customer Service Requesting from – Here
For additional and complete information please contact the SBI support line (1800-11-22-11 or 1800-425-3800) from the registered mobile number of the account.