ICICI Bank Credit Card Balance Checking by Net Banking, SMS, iMobile App, and WhatsApp Banking facility…
The tempting offers and the associated benefits often lure one to own a credit card now-a-day. Different banks offer a variety of credit cards customized to the needs of their customer. ICICI Bank here needs a special mention. Its credit card varieties meet the need of its varied kinds of customers in a very competitive way. One can even own a Lifetime Free Card from ICICI bank with a good reward point scheme attached to it.
The easier it becomes to take credit the more difficult it becomes to manage all the expenses. If you have a credit card, it is obvious that you will require to check your available balance and the expenses you made through it. ICICI bank provides various ways with the help of which you can check your credit card balance. Using the App or SMS method or Internet Banking are the most common ways of knowing ICICI credit card balance.
Prerequisites for Checking ICICI Bank Credit Card Balance
Before starting to know the process, we must be ready with the following things: –
- The active mobile number that you registered while obtaining or registering the ICICI credit card. It must also be equipped with the SMS receiving and sending ability.
- If you want to check the balance with the iMobile App, you must be ready with your ‘Login PIN’.
- If you want to use an internet banking facility to retrieve the balance, be ready with your username and password of your internet banking site.
ICICI Credit Card Balance Check by SMS (Without Internet)
If for some reason, you are not equipped with an Internet facility on your mobile phone, you can use the SMS facility. This is the best and easiest method. For this, follow the following steps: –
- Whatever SMS App you are having open that.
- Create an SMS. Type IBALCC <last 6 digits of your credit card number>
- Now, you need to send this message on number 9215676766.
- Instantly, you will get information related to your ICICI bank credit card balance on SMS.
Checking ICICI Credit Card Balance Via WhatsApp
Whatsapp is known to everyone now a day. You can easily check your available limit on an ICICI credit card using it. Follow these steps to do so: –
- On your smartphone open the WhatsApp link related to ICICI banking. You can alternatively click here.
- You must now be able to see the ICICI WhatsApp banking on your WhatsApp Application.
- Now, just send a ‘Hi’ on that number and you will automatically get registered for ICICI WhatsApp banking. You will receive an SMS also as a confirmation for the same.
- On the screen, you will be able to see the main menu by now. You have to select the option ‘banking service’ from there. For this, you have to type the associated option number in the chatbox. In this case, you have to type ‘1’ and send.
- Again, you will be presented with four options to choose from. Choose anyone from it as per your requirement.
- After choosing the option, you will get an automatic reply. You will be able to see the information asked for in your WhatsApp chatbox of ICICI Bank.
How to Check ICICI Credit Card Balance through Internet Banking (ICICI बैंक क्रेडिट कार्ड बैलेंस कैसे चेक करें)
You can use this method only if you have already registered for the ICICI internet banking services. Follow the below steps to check the ICICI credit card balance
- Visit the ICICI Bank Official website https://www.icicibank.com
Open the official site of ICICI Bank. You can click https://www.icicibank.com to directly reach there.
- Login to ICICI Bank Internet Banking
Now, click on the ‘Login’ button that you see on the screen and then enter your ICICI bank internet banking username and password.
- Select Card option from the Menu
After logging in to your account, you will be able to see the ‘Cards’ option. Click on that and a drop-down menu will open. Click on the ‘Credit Card’ option from that.
- Check the balance for the Card
On the screen that appears next, you will be able to see the ‘Available Limit’ for your credit card, current outstanding, and the Total Amount Due.
Check ICICI Bank Credit Card Balance by iMobile App
iMOBILE PAY App is an App of ICICI Bank which helps to provide endless services to its clients/customer. For checking ICICI credit card balance using this App follow the steps described below: –
- Download and install the iMOBILE PAY App via Google Playstore or click here.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and generate your credit card PIN using your RMN (Registered Mobile Number).
- Once you are ready with your PIN, log in to the app with the PIN. Once can do Biometric Authentication also.
- On the home page that appears after logging in to the App, you will find the credit card number for which you want to check the balance. Click on that. On the next page, click on the ‘Available limit’. This will let you know about your current available limit.
Aren’t all the processes easy to follow? In case of any doubt, you can always approach us, the jananabhumiap.in will give reply with a solution.