ICICI Mobile Number Change or Update Registered Mobile Number (RMN) in ICICI Bank Account through ATM, Customer Care, E-Mail, iMobile, Net Banking at https://icicibank.com.
All banks in India provide net banking and phone banking for customer convenience, it is mandatory to register your mobile number with your bank to take advantage of internet banking. To access Internet Banking, Phone Banking, or SMS Alerts, you must have your mobile phone registered with ICICI Bank.
You must also please remember that you maintain your mobile number updated with Icici Bank in order to experience the bank’s services. Nowadays, registering a mobile phone number with a bank is extremely important.
Mobile Number Change
Mobile Number Change in ICICI Bank
A bank-registered mobile number has several advantages and prevents unwanted access to our bank account. We may now register or update our phone numbers online or by visiting any ICICI bank branch with our identification verification. We may also update or register our phone number in a few steps.
Let’s see how to update your ICICI bank mobile number using the offline and online methods listed below.
- at ATM.
- iMobile App.
- By Sending an email.
- Net Banking.
- Phone Banking.
- Customer Support.
How to Change ICICI Bank Mobile Number by ATM
- Input your ATM card in the ATM lobby and select your language
- Enter your Secret PIN number.
- Choose ‘More Options‘ on the screen.
- Choose ‘Register your Mobile‘.
- Enter your new 10 Digit phone number twice, and verify with OTP.
- Your phone number will be updated in 2 working days.
- You’ll get an SMS with your updated mobile number as a service request.
How to Change ICICI bank mobile number by Visit Bank Branch
- Visit an ICICI branch near by you.
- Contact helodesk officer, and fill the KYC Form or Letter of Request, and submit.
- Your mobile number will be linked to your account after verification.
- After linked your phone number with ICICI bank account, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number, notifying you that your mobile number has been changed.
How to Change ICICI Bank mobile number through Net Banking
- Go to ICICI Internet Banking portal at https://icicibank.com.
- Input your login details with Username and password
- Go to ‘My Profile‘ and then click on ‘Update Mobile Number‘ on the left side.
- You will get OTP to your old registered number.
- After OTP verification click on submit.
- Submit your new email address and click submit
- Enter the necessary transaction data and click ‘Update‘.
- The screen will show that the email ID has been changed instantly.
How to Change ICICI bank mobile number by Sending an Email request
Update your mobile number by emailing to email@example.com. If you are NRI, Call the international number and make a request. Download and fill the mobile number updating request form with your registered email address.
How to Change ICICI bank mobile number by contacting Customer Sare support
You may always contact customer service and request that your cell phone number be changed. They’ll ask you a few questions to make sure it’s your account, and then they’ll update the registered mobile number to the one you choose. You can contact customer care number by calling 1860 120 7777
How to Update or Change ICICI Bank Registered Mobile Number through iMobile App
- Open ICICI mobile banking app in your phone.
- Login by entering MPIN for ICICI Mobile Banking.
- Now click ‘Services and Aadhaar‘ and the click ‘Instabanking Services‘
- Click on ‘Update phone number‘ now
- Complete your verification by getting ‘OTP‘ on your registe mobile number.
- Enter your ‘New Phone Number‘ twice to confirm it.
- Now the updated new number will be verified and approved by bank.
Once the bank is verified the new number is activated to get updates along with OTP’s from the bank. Incase if you have facing any issues please contact your branch.