ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation is easy through iMobile App, ATM, by Sending an SMS, Calling to Customer Care, and Net Banking facility at https://icicibank.com.
A 4-digit PIN is required for usage at all ICICI credit cards in devices and ATMs, as well as for many online transactions. Your new ICICI credit card and PIN will be sent to your registered postal address separately when you apply for one. You should get your new ICICI credit card’s PIN within seven business days of receiving it.
ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN Generation
The PIN will be given to your registered phone number only if you have an ICICI Ferrari Platinum Credit Card. If you do not have a bank account associated with the mobile number, you will get a second letter by post or courier with your PIN.
Any of the techniques described below may be used to create a PIN if you have not received it within 7-10 days of obtaining your credit card. A PIN is a four-digit code used to authenticate certain POS and ATM transactions. A credit card requires an ICICI PIN. Here are several ways to generate or change your ICICI Bank Credit card PIN.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN through Net Banking
- Login to the ICICI Bank Net Banking Portal at https://icicibank.com.
- Select Generate PIN or Debit/Credit Card PIN from the main menu.
- Click Generate Now under Credit Card PIN.
- Submit the Credit Card Number, CVV Number, and Mobile Number.
- Submit the OTP obtained on the registered cellphone number.
- Enter a four digits PIN number by your own, then submit.
That’s it your credit card PIN is generated, and you will be notified through SMS for the service request.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN by ATM
To generate your ICICI Credit Card PIN for the first time, visit any ICICI Bank ATM. Set the PIN using an ATM by the simple steps.
- Use any ICICI Bank ATM nearby you.
- Insert your ICICI card and choose your preferred language.
- Choose ‘Create PIN with OTP‘ from the options list.
- When you click that, an OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number.
- Input the OTP on the ATM, and Enter a 4-digit PIN of your choosing next.
- Re-enter the PIN and press to ‘Submit‘.
- The PIN will be set after the OTP is validated.
- After OTP verification message appears on the ATM screen, and you may also get a confirmation text.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN by iMobile
Set the 4-digit PIN for your new credit card using ICICI Bank’s mobile app, iMobile. Install the app, register, and add your credit card before you can use the facility. Then generate a PIN using the mobile banking app.
- Open the iMobile app on your phone and log in.
- Choose Services and Aadhaar
- Card Services –> Generate Credit Card PIN
- Fill in the blanks with your card information
- Click “Submit“
The screen will pop up a message saying the PIN has been set successfully after successful validation.
How to Generate ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN by Contacting Customer Care
To create or generate your ICICI credit card new pin, you may contact the ICICI customer care number from your registered mobile number. you may also visit the customer care website of the bank to get the alternate helpline numbers. You can contact the ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number which is 18601207777 and may follow the steps to create the ICICI Credit Card PIN.
ICICI Bank Credit Card PIN Generation by Sending SMS:
To update the ICICI Bank credit card PIN using SMS service, send an SMS to 921-5676-766 from your registered cell number. CCPIN XXXX is the last four digits of your credit card number, so be sure you provide it in that format.
For example CCPIN <space> 1234 Send to 9215676766
ICICI Credit Card PIN Security Precautions
While creating or activating the ICICI Bank credit card PIN is a simple and easy operation, the card’s security must always be maintained. Assure the following:
- Never share credit card passwords, PINs, or OTP.
- Never share your ICICI Bank credit card PIN.
- Use your smart phone to change your ICICI Bank credit card PIN instead of any other device.
- Nobody should see your credit card information.
- Never take notes of your credit card numbers on any paper or notepad.
- Avoid sending credit card numbers over text, email, or phone.
For more details please visit the page to know more.