ICICI Credit Card Statement Download Online & Offline by Visiting Branch, Customer Care Support, iMobile App, and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com…
Credit card customers of ICIC Bank can download their monthly reports online & offline, you can view and download your statement by iMobile App, and Net Banking Facility. Detailed transactions with complete information is maintained in the statement.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement is a monthly collected report that shows the total amount spent, the payment due date, the minimum payment due, etc. It records your credit card use and alerts you to any fraudulent transactions or billing issues. It summarises how you spent your credit during a billing month.
ICICI Credit Card Statement
How to Download ICICI Credit Card Statement through Net Banking
Download E-Statement through Net Banking Facility by login into the account by entering your username and password at https://icicibank.com.
- Click ‘Credit Cards‘ under the ‘My Account‘ option.
- Select ‘Service Requests‘.
- Click ‘Credit Card‘, then click on ‘Card Statement‘.
- Select ‘Credit Card Statement Request’.
- Then Select the “Billing Period”.
- Press ‘Submit‘.
After viewing, you may download the ICICI Credit Card Statement Pdf by selecting the ‘Download‘ option.
How to Download ICICI Credit Card Statement by iMobile App
- Log in to the iMobile app using MPIN or Biomatric authentication.
- After successfully logging in, you will see your savings account on the dashboard.
- Scroll to the right and click on the “Credit Card” option.
- On the following page, you will find four options under the statement tab: Current, Last, Past, and Annual. Select the right option.
- Next, click any of the statement options to get a PDF file depending on the dates.
- Click on the PDF icon to start downloading your selected statement to your phone.
How to Download ICICI Credit Card Statement by Contacting Customer Care
- Call to ICICI Bank Customer Care helpline between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. to the Toll free Numbers of 1860 120 7777, 40-7140 3333 (overseas).
- Connect to the support agent and request your credit card statement.
- The representative will ask for some information, provide it, they will sent to you after confirmation by email or post.
- You can also request by write an email to email@example.com for E-Statement.
How to Get ICICI Credit Card Statement by Visiting Bank Branch
You can request your credit card statement at your home branch of the bank. Write an application for credit card statement mention with all the details, including the statement period, financial year, account number, etc.
After submitting the request you will get the statements physical copies to your registered postal address via post. For more information please read the page.