ICICI Debit Card Tracking for Delivery Status Checking is very easy through tracking code available at iMobile App, SMS, and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com.
A debit card and other deliveries are sent to your registered address after account opening or upgrading your ATM Debit card. ICICI offers a great way to track debit cards and other deliveries easily by giving tracking details.
ICICI Debit Card Track
ICICI Bank has provided many simple methods to get the debit card’s status once started the shipping. When ICICI Bank sends the Debit Card to your given address, you will be notified through SMS with the delivery service and tracking information.
You can trace your debit card online using the tracking ID and delivery service address. ICICI Bank will send their deliverables through Bluedart or Delhivery by courier or India Post.
In this guide, we discuss to track ICICI Debit Card delivery status online, and how to track the status of the delivery.
ICICI Debit Card Status Tracking
How to Track ICICI Debit Card Status through Tracking Code
- ICICI and the delivery service will both send you an SMS with a tracking number once the Debit card is sent.
- You can track debit cards online using the tracking id and delivery partner.
- ICICI usually sends the deliverables through Bluedart/Delhivery or India Post.
- Open https://www.delhivery.com/ or https://www.bluedart.com/tracking and enter the tracking code.
- Enter the tracking code at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- You will also be informed by SMS/email when the debit card is ready for pickup.
How to Track ICICI Debit Card through iMobile App/Netbanking
- Open the ICICI iMobile App on your mobile phone.
- Login using a four-digit PIN or a password.
- Then click ‘Services‘ at the page’s bottom.
- Then choose ‘Track Deliverable‘ from the ‘Check Status‘ menu.
- Select the account number and click Submit.
- The new screen shows the product type, tracking number, and shipping address.
ICICI Debit Card tracking through SMS
- Open the SMS app on your phone and find the ICICI bank SMS.
- You can receive the status of your debit card by SMS, such as dispatched or delivered.
- ICICI debit card tracking through SMS on your phone.
- Similarly, you will get periodic Emails from ICICI Bank about the status of your debit card.
- If you are leving in rural areas or you are not in delivery range of the couriour, the debit card will delivered to the branch.
- Some times it will be happen from the delivery partner of the ICICI Bank.
- You have not recived the ATM Card you can contat to the branch, they will delivery you at the branch.
- Incase of any support call to ICICI Customer Care Helpline Number 1800 200 3344 to get addtional information.