IDFC First Bank Loan EMI Online Payment for Capital First Online payment through Paytm, Internet Banking, and Mobile Banking App for IDFC First Bank Loan EMI Installment or Part Payment online…
If you are in search of some consumer durable loans, IDFC is one of the best Banks to opt for. It provides this loan at just 0% charge. The EMI payment system is also very quick and convenient. IDFC First Bank provides these types of a loan without any need to visit their branches. Isn’t it interesting? Here, I am discussing how to make IDFC First Bank EMI payment as Capital First Online payment.
IDFC First Bank Loan EMI Online Payment for Capital First EMI Online payment
IDFC First Bank provides us with various options for making the Capital First EMI Online payments. Here, I am discussing three ways with the help of which you can easily make the EMI Online payment.
- Using Paytm App
- Using IDFC First bank mobile App
- Using IDFC First Bank’s website.
DBI First Bank Capital First EMI Online Payment Using Paytm App
- 1. Open Paytm App. If you don’t have it, download and install it. Open it, complete KYC and start using it. You can even open the Paytm website also.
- 2. You will see an option of IDFC First Bank loan payment, choose that option. Alternatively, you can reach the link https://paytm.com/loan-emi-payment/idfc-first-bank-limited%5d
- 3. You will be taken to a new screen, where you will be asked to enter your Loan Number. Enter the correct loan number and then press the ‘Get Payable Amount’ tab.
- 4. Once you do that, you will be able to see your pending EMI amount for your chosen IDFC First loan account.
- 5. For paying the EMI, you can use various options like credit and debit card, UPI, and even Paytm Wallet Balance option.
DBI First Bank Capital First EMI Online Payment through NET Banking
- For this, you have to first open IDFC Bank’s official website. Alternatively, you can reach https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/s/portal-login?language=en_US
- On the site’s main page, you will be able to see a Login window. Here, you need to enter your registered mobile number. Together with it, you have to type your date of birth also. In the end, you need to enter the correct ‘Captcha’ code and press the ‘Login’ tab.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter the OTP received by you on your RMN (Registered Mobile Number). Enter the OTP received and press the tab ‘Validate OTP’.
- Now you will be logged in to the site. On the main page that appears after login, you will see various options to choose from like easy buy card, profile, download statement, etc. Here, choose the option ‘Pay Online.
- On the new screen, you will be asked again to enter your RMN and date of birth. Enter them and then press the ‘Proceed’ tab.
- You will see all the details of your total loan amount and the EMI that is pending (to be paid). You will find a ‘Pay’ button there. Click on that and select the mode of payment like net banking, cards, etc. and complete your payment.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive the information of the same via email or SMS.
IDFC First Bank Capital First EMI Online Payment by Mobile App
- Download the IDFC First Bank official App from the Google play store or anywhere else. Now, install the App and open it.
- If you are already registered on the App, you will have to enter your registered mobile number and OTP received on it to Log in. If you are not registered, you have to first enter your RMN and OTP received on it and then the details like Customer ID, Loan ID, etc.
- After successful registration, at the bottom menu, you will find an option ‘LOANS’. Click on that.
- Now you will need to wipe your screen and search the screen ‘My Loans’. Once located and tapped, you will be able to see the ‘Active Loans’ section. From there, select the Loan number for which you want to make the payment.
- A ‘PAY’ button will be present before the pending EMI amount for the selected account. Click on that.
- Pay the amount, by choosing the most suitable mode of payment.
Once the payment is successful, you will get the notification of the same on your email ID or through SMS.
- How can I pay my IDFC EMI online?
There are multiple ways are available to pay the EMI Online, Various payment gateway & Bill Desk Apps are allowed to pay IDFC First Bank Loan EMI Online
- How can I pay capital first EMI online?
The IDFC First Bank Capital First EMI payable using Debit card, Credit card, UPI, and Netbanking. Above methods helps you to pay the Capital First Loan EMI Online payment.
- How can I check my Capital First EMI status in IDFC First Bank?
Just login in to your Capital Loan Account, and proceed with check status option to get complete status of the EMI payment with complete statement
- How do I find my loan number IDFC?
You Can find through the search by loan account details at my accounts at the internet banking portal or call IDFC First helpline number 1860-500-9900 to know about your Capital first loan number and etc.