The Punjab government has launched an official site referred to as HRMS Punjab. This website provides a number of services to state government employees. Employees of the Punjab state government may use it to check their pay slips, view their eService Book, and file property reports, among other features.
This website also allows employees to access it using their Android mobile devices. IHRMS Punjab is a system started by the state government to have all employee information online. It helps workers from different departments mainly to request time off. The Punjab State Government created the HRMS Punjab official website with the help of IHRMS.
They also use the Manav Sampada website to manage government office service records easily. Punjab government employees may easily download the Punjab Employee Salary Slip online and also register and log in for their online services at the IHRMS website.
IHRMS Punjab stands for Integrated Human Resource Management System. It’s an improved version of EHRMS, which stands for Electronic Human Resource Management System. The Punjab government developed this website for its employees with the help of NIC.
It gives employees access to multiple online services, such as checking and downloading their pay slips. Employees must need a user ID and password to access the website. They may also utilize the website for services like property returns, tax deductions, service records, insurance, personnel information, GPF, GIS, and leave requests.
The Central Government’s finance department manages the financial information of its office personnel using an electronic, human resource management system (eHRMS). This information is saved in a huge database. This system allows employees to see, download, and change their pay slips.
The government gives this service via a website managed by the National Information Centre (NIC). Also, the Punjab government has developed an official website referred to as HRMS, which provides a number of services to employees of the Punjab state government.
The Punjab Government developed the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS Punjab) to make it easier to collect payments from different divisions. The IFMS Punjab website helps customers pay challans either online or offline, avoiding the need for them to visit the treasury or department in person.
To access e-hrms IFMS Punjab online payment option, customers need to sign up on the IFMS Punjab website. IFMS is an option for getting more control over how the state government spends public money. It includes immediate control of the government’s main and associated payment accounts via treasuries.
IHRMS Punjab Employee Registration
Punjab government employees may easily download the Punjab Employee Salary Slip online and also register and log in for their online services at the IHRMS website. Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to ask the DDO officer in your department to receive your username and password for the HRMS Punjab official website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Provide your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Enter your employment information like department, category, employee code and provide your email address and phone number.
- Now, you can register your iHRMS account by creating a username and password.
- Finally, The DDO office will review the details that you provide and send you your login credentials via email or text message so you can access the HRMS Punjab website.
HRMS Punjab Login
Punjab government employees need to log in and get the features of the HRMS Punjab website. Follow the steps below to log in to the HRMS website.
- Go to the HRMS Punjab official website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- After, look for the login button on the homepage and click on it.
- Provide your user ID and password and enter the given captcha code.
- Finally, you can click the login button.
- Now, you have successfully signed in to the HRMS Punjab portal.
HRMS Punjab Forgot Password
If you forget your password and wish to reset or recover it on the HRMS Punjab website, follow the below instructions.
- Visit the HRMS Punjab official website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Afterwards, find the login button and press it.
- Below the login field, there is a ‘Forget Password’ button. Simply click on it.
- On the new page, you have to select your state and department.
- Then click the search button after entering your user ID.
- After that, provide your registered phone number, date of birth, and email address.
- Now, your registered phone number will get a new password.
How to Download Punjab Employee Pay Slip 2024 PDF
HRMS Punjab employees who wish to view and download their salary slips via the HRMS portal can do so by following the steps provided to download HRMS Punjab employee salary slips.
- Browse the official HRMS Punjab website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Then, login to the account using your login details on the homepage.
- After logging in, choose the ‘My service’ tab.
- Choose the Month and Year from the list of dates and then click the ‘View Report’ button.
- Finally, your HRMS Punjab pay slip for the selected month will be shown on the screen, including the basic pay, allowances, deductions, and more.
- Now, you can click the ‘download’ button to download your HRMS Punjab pay slip in a PDF format.
Can I apply for leave using the HRMS Punjab website?
Yes, you may apply for leave using the HRMS Punjab official website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in and log in to your account to apply for leave using the HRMS Punjab.
How can I recover my HRMS Punjab online password?
If you forget your HRMS Punjab password, you may recover it on the HRMS website https://hrms.punjab.gov.in, and use the ‘Forget Password’ link to reset or recover the HRMS Punjab government employees.
What is the purpose of the EHRMS Punjab Employees Code?
The Punjab Government provided an Employee Code for government employees. This is utilized for employee pay slips and other forms of online services.
Is it possible to view my IHRMS Punjab pay slip online?
Yes, you may view and download your IHRMS Punjab pay slips online at the Punjab Treasury Department’s website at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/.