Increasing of ICICI Credit Card Limit Online through iMobole App, Internet Banking, Sending aa Email, Contacting of Customer Care, and Sending an SMS…
Every card, be it debit or credit, comes with a limit of purchase/expense that you can do in a day or month. Sometimes, when we open the account, we set the limit low as we expect that we will not require more than that. But due to varied reasons like an expansion of business, urgent requirement of some kind, etc. we need to stretch our credit or debit card limit.
Nowadays, the process of increasing the credit card limit has become very easy, and it can be easily done online. Here, I am specifically talking about ICICI Bank credit card users. The users of ICICI Bank credit cards have the facility to manage their cards using ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay App. This App is very superbly designed App which helps its user to control their account. If one wants to request for increasing ICICI bank credit card limit, one can easily do so with this App. Let us discuss the method.
Way’s to Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit
There are various methods with the help of which Increase ICICI Bank’s Credit Card limit. Some of the common known ways used online are: –
- Via iMobile App of ICICI Bank
- Using Internet Banking facility of ICICI Bank
- Sending Email to ICICI customer care.
- By sending SMS
Let us discuss all the methods one by one.
ICICI Credit Card Limit Increase through iMobile App
This is the simple way to Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit using the mobile banking application of iMobile, we have suggested this method is very simple and easy way
- Install ICICI iMobile Application
First, you need to download, install and open ICICI Bank’s mobile banking App.
- Open & Login into the iMobile App
After opening, you need to enter the four-digit PIN that you created while registering your account on App.
- Go to My Cards section
On the homepage, you will find the option ‘My Cards’. Click on that.
- Choose the Credit Card with is you need to Increase Credit Limit
From the list of cards that appear, select the credit card for which you want to change the limit.
- Go to Manage Card and proceed
On the new page, you will find the ‘Manage Card’ tab. Click on that.
- Go to Manage the limit
You will now get the option ‘Manage Credit Limit’. Select this option.
- Increase ICICI Credit Card Limit
On the screen, you will see a line with a pointer. You need to stretch the pointer of this line to the extent to which you want your limit to be expanded.
Note: – You can drag the pointer to a certain limit that is set for your card, and not more than that. You will see the information about the maximum available credit limit on the same screen.
ICICI Credit Card Limit Increase through Internet Banking Facility
- 1. Open the official site of the ICICI Bank. Alternatively, you can click https://www.icicibank.com/
- 2. If you are not a new user, you need to click on the ‘Login’ tab present at the right-hand side corner of the screen. If you are a new user, you need to click the new user tab and then register yourself. After that, you will be able to login.
- 3. Now, you will be asked to login either through your user ID or your RMN (Registered Mobile Number). You can choose the method as per your convenience.
- On the main homepage, you will find the option ‘Cards and Loan’. Select that and from the drop-down menu select credit card.
- Click on the ‘Manage your card’ tab that appears on the screen and then press the ‘Edit’ tab.
- From the cards that appear on the screen, select the card for which you want to change the limit.
- You will get information about both i.e., your existing credit limit and the maximum available credit limit. Based on both the information, you need to set the desired credit limit in the box.
- Note: – You can only increase the limit if your maximum credit limit is greater than the existing credit limit.
- After entering the desired credit limit, you need to enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and then press the ‘Submit’ tab.
ICICI Credit Card Limit Increase by Sending an Email to Customer Care
Email method is also a good option if for some reason you cannot try the above-discussed methods. But for using this method, you must be ready with your proof of income. Follow the below method to increase the ICICI credit card limit through Email to ICICI customer care.
- Open your mailbox and start to compose a new Email.
- In the field ‘To’, you need to enter the email ID of the ICICI customer care. It means you have to keep the ICICI Bank customer care ID as a receiver of your Email. The ICICI Banks’s Customer care email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now, you need to type a request message. You can type your message like this.
Hello Customer Care Team,
I have an Amazon Pay Credit Card and want you to help me with the limit enhancement.
My last four digits of the card are <last four digits>
Request you to please help me with this.
- Send this email message.
- You will soon receive your ‘Service Reference Number’ on your email ID through which you sent the message.
- In around 2 to 3 days, you will be asked about your documents related to the proof of your income through email. You then need to send either your salary slips or ITR documents.
- Once the documents are verified by the Bank’s official as per their policies, you will get a grant for enhancement (if possible).
Note:- You will come to know about the status of your request in the next 7 working days. If your request is accepted, you will get a notification of the same via SMS. If it is not accepted, you will receive an email with the message stating that you are not currently eligible, please try after 6 months.
ICICI Credit Card Limit Increase By Sending an SMS
You can avail of this facility only through your registered mobile number, and not with any other number. The method is as such.
- Open the Message App on your phone.
- Now in the message text area, type CRLIM <space><last 4 digits of card> .
- Send this message on the number 5676766.
- If the message reaches safely, an SMS will be received in your inbox stating if your limit is increased or not.
- How can I increase my ICICI Credit Card limit?
- Can I increase my ICICI Credit Card Limit?
Yes, if you are eligible you can get upgrade and rise your CC limit by contacting of the branch, some of times the ICICI bank will increase your Credit Card limit Automatically
- Can I Upgrade my ICICI Credit Card?
Yes, every time you can upgrade your existing card to a new card by calling on the number 1860 120 7777, or contact your branch to get instructions and you can upgrade through the iMobile App also.