Indian Bank ATM Block Number Introduced to Hotlisting of Debit Card Services by Calling through RMN. To Block ATM cards of Indian Bank customers can use the Toll-Free Number along with all other Online & Offline methods such as Mobile and Net Banking at https://www.indianbank.in…
Indian Bank is one of the best public sector banks in the country, It provides ATM/debit card services to all account holders. Similarly, they introduced a hotlisted number to STOP/BLOCK services from the ATM CUM Debit Card if any loss or steal of the card.
It’s necessary service to provide good security to all account holders to stop instant Debit Card services if anyone in fraudulent and illegal transactions issues with the card. The below methods guide the Blocking of Indian Bank ATM cards online & offline in a simple way.
Block ATM Card of Indian Bank
- Dial Indian Bank Hotlisting Number 1800 425 00 000 from RMN.
- Report at the Bank Channel.
- Through Mobile Banking Applications.
- Internet Banking Facilities.
- Emailing the Bank Customer Support.
Indian Bank ATM Card Block Number
- To block the lost ATM Card, Contact our National Toll-Free No.1800 425 00 000
- Indian Bank Balance Check Number.
- Indian Bank Mini Statement Number.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Block Number by Toll-Free Number
- You can request by contacting the 24-hour toll-free number.
- Call 180042500000, the countrywide toll-free number, from your registered mobile number.
- To speak with a customer service agent, you must follow the IVR instructions.
- Request for ATM Debit Card service STOP/BLOCK.
- You must provide correct information to the executive.
- After confirmation, the ATM card will be blocked.
- You will receive a confirmation message with the reference number on your registered mobile number.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM by Internet Banking
- Open the Indian Bank portal on your smartphone or computer.
- Log in using your User ID and Password to the account Dashboard.
- From the main menu, Select Card Section then click the ‘Block ATM Card‘ option.
- Select the ATM card number and the reason for blocking, then click the block button.
- Verify with OTP, that’s it the service is STOPED Successfully.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM by IndOASIS App
- Registered users can log in to the IndOASIS App using their MPIN.
- Click the ‘Cards‘ option from the main menu of the dashboard.
- Select the card management option, and choose the card.
- Select the ‘lock this card‘ option.
- Check the box next to the Disclaimer statement on the new screen.
- Then press the Lock Button, Now the Successfully Blocked.
Indian Bank ATM Block by Visiting the Bank Branch
When you are not satisfied with the processes discussed above, you can go to the nearest bank branch and request for card block as per the steps.
- Meet with the accounts executive in the branch channel and explain why you need the ATM card block.
- Provide the particular reason for blocking the card.
- If you are asked to provide the required information about the account, remember to bring them with you, such as the passbook, identity proof and if available the letter received with the ATM card.
- After validating the information, the executive will block all services of the card and inform you.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM by E-mail
- You can request through email.
- Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant account holder information from the registered Email ID only.
- Once the ATM card has been blocked, Status will inform you through email as a reply.