Indian Bank Mini Statement Number Introduced to Get Latest Transaction History Online & Offline. Check your Indian Bank Account’s last 5 Transaction Histories as Mini Statement by SMS, Missed Calls, Mobile App, and Net Banking at https://indianbank.in…
Bank of India is one of the major banks in the country and the bank offers various online and offline services along with Mini statement services. The Indian Bank Mini Statement Services are introduced to know the latest five transactions history of the account, the last five transactions histories contain all debits and credits with complete details of the account.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
Customers of Indian Bank can download their account mini statements online and offline using net banking, mobile app, or phone banking services such as missed calls, SMS banking and etc.
The below guide helps to know to examine your account’s recent transaction activity known as a mini statement in multiple ways in a simple way. The Bank allows online and offline methods to get Indian Bank Mini Statement which contains the past ten transaction data.
How to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement by SMS
- To get a Mini Statement through SMS Banking Send an SMS from the RMN or Non-RMN of the account.
- LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN> LATRAN <MPIN> For default account.
- LATRAN means last transaction history.
- ANO mean Account Number.
- MPIN mean Mobile Banking PIN Number.
- Customers who linked their mobile number with their account number can send an SMS like below.
- LATRAN <MPIN>.
Indian Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
- Making a missed call from the RMN to the Indian Bank Mini Statement Numbers 1800 425 00000 or 94443-94443.
- The call will be terminated just for a ring.
- Just in a Few Minutes, an SMS with information about recent transactions will be delivered to your registered mobile number of the account.
How to get Indian Bank Mini Statement by IndPay Mobile App
- Install the IndPay mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and enter your account number, debit card information, and MPIN for the app.
- Now, utilize the User ID and MPIN to log into the app.
- After logging into the app, hit the My Account option on the main page and then click Saving Account.
- Now, choose Mobile Passbook from the menu.
- On the new page, similar to Passbook, you may see a list of all your transactions on the screen.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Online by Internet Banking
- Customers may use the Indian Bank Net Banking platform by logging in using their Customer ID and Password.
- They may now view all of the information associated with their bank accounts after signing in.
- Now choose My Account – Account – Quick Transaction from the menu bar.
- Here you can examine your account’s most recent transaction history.
For more and additional information contact the Indian Bank Customer Care Helpline or visit https://www.indianbank.in.