IndusInd Bank Balance Check Number Introduced for IndusInd Bank Account Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline. IndusInd Bank Mobile App, and Net Banking Facility at https://indusind.com…
IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2022 helps to display available funds on the account. It enables you to monitor your IndusInd Bank account balance instantly through phone banking services like missed call banking, SMS Banking, etc. IndusInd Bank is widely regarded as one of India’s major banks. You may utilise these banking services through a balance enquiry number.
Registered users can utilise the facility by registering or linking their mobile number with their account by bank. If you have not yet registered your mobile number with IndusInd Bank, you may contact your local branch to complete this process.
IndusInd Bank Balance Check Number
IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry facility is available in multiple ways using the associated mobile number of the customer. Online and Offline methods are suitable to support all rural and urban area customers. IndusInd Bank Balance Check Number makes services send available balance through SMS for those who requested an enquiry by Missed call or SMS banking, USSD, and WhatsApp Banking.
Here are the Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers to access current available balances for both Savings & Current account holders.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1860 267 7777.
- Missed Call Banking: 18002741000.
- SMS Banking: 9212299955.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99*3# and *99*69*3#
- WhatsApp Banking Number: +22 4406 6666.
- Bank Banlance Enquiry Online & Offline.
IndusInd Bank Balance Check
IndusInd Bank has offered various online & offline methods to know the account’s available funds. Customers can make balance enquiries through the listed methods online & offline. Use Phone Banking facilities to make enquiries 24/7 anywhere and anytime with free and unlimitedly by using their linked phone number of the account.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- Whats App Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- IndusMobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
IndusInd Bank Missed Call Number
A unique phone number introduced the IndusInd Bank Missed Call Banking, and it’s an innovative facility provided to make balance enquiry. IndusInd Bank Missed Call Number helps to check account balance by simply making a missed call from the registered mobile phone number of the customer.
IndusInd Bank Missed Call Number: 18002741000.
How to do IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Access was provided through a missed call through the IndusInd Bank phone banking facility. It is an entirely free service that is not restricted in any way, similar to All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number. The customers who have registered or linked their mobile number to the Induslnd bank account can follow the steps to access IndusInd Bank’s Missed Call Banking service.
- Dial 18002741000 from the IndusInd Bank’s account linked mobile number.
- Once the call was initiated, it was automatically terminated after a single ring.
- Following that, you will get an SMS with your available funds as confirmed by IndusInd Bank servers.
- If anyone can linked one or more accounts to this phone number, the bank will service available funds for the primary account only.
- To know all other bank balancess, repeat to give missed calls again and again, the bank servers will send all account statement details one by one through SMS.
- IndusInd Bank’s Missed Call Banking service is available free of charge from everywhere in the nation, 24 hours a day.
- Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiry through missed call.
How to Check IndusInd Bank Balance through Customer Care
IndusInd Bank customer care helpline service provided all services along with balance inquiries. Every customer of the bank can contact through support by Toll-Free Number and email. Those who contacted through Toll-Free Helpline can inquire about their balances via IVR options, which is distinct from missed call banking.
Balance Enquiry through Indusland Bank Toll Free Number
IndusInd Bank Toll-Free Number is extremely advantageous because it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout India.
- Call 1860 267 7777 from the account’s linked phone number.
- Follow the IVR menu options and select ‘Balance Enquiry‘ as the appropriate option.
- Bank servers automatically detect the phone number’s associated account number and respond with the available balance.
- If you are dissatisfied with the information provided by the IVRS, contact the phone banking officer to discuss the balance.
Balance Enquiry by emailing to the bank
Write to IndusInd bank with your inquiry like balance enquiry or getting balance statement through registered email id of the account. The support team of the bank will give a reply to the inquiry along with complete information about the balance statement. The IndusInd bank Customer care Email ID is email@example.com. To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to Check IndusInd Bank Balance by SMS?
As with Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking allows you to check your balance by sending an SMS from the associated mobile phone. Each customer must register for the service by texting ‘REG Account Number‘ to 09223766666. Follow the procedures below to verify your available balance using SMS banking.
- Send the SMS ‘BAL‘ to ‘9212299955‘.
- You will get an SMS with your balance instantly.
- Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to do IndusInd Bank Balance Check through Net banking?
Steps to Check IndusInd Bank Balance Using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official net banking page of the IndusInd Bank’s located in main website at https://indusnet.indusind.com.
- Click on the Net Banking login icon to access the IndusNet login page.
- Enter your ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ in the fields provided and click the login button.
- After logging in successfully, you will be sent to the Accounts Summary page.
- The Accounts Summary page will provide your remaining bank account balance.
- Know more How to do Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to do IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM?
The following procedure outlines how to check an account’s balance using an ATM card.
- Account holders of IndusInd Bank must visit the closest ATM of any bank with a valid IndusInd Bank ATM card.
- Insert the IndusInd Bank ATM card in the slot.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry‘ from the drop-down menu.
- The balance will be shown on the screen upon selection.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
How to Check Account Balance through IndusMobile application?
- Download and install the official IndusMobile application.
- Begin by launching the mobile banking application.
- In the application, enter your login information.
- After logging in, the IndusMobile app’s dashboard will show your remaining account balance.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check IndusInd Bank Balance through UPI?
IndusInd Bank offered UPI services through IndusMobile and other mobile apps, allowing customers to make secure payments from anywhere. Customers who have registered with other UPI applications such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, or BHIM may follow the procedures below to check their account balance through UPI.
The following processes must be followed to check your bank balance through UPI Apps.
- Utilize your MPIN to access your UPI App.
- After selecting the ‘Account Number‘ click the ‘Check Balance‘ option.
- Verify using a ‘Password‘ to see the account’s available balance.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to Check Balance by IndusInd Bank Passbook?
- Carry the Passbook to a local IndusInd branch.
- Insert the Passbook into the IndusInd kiosk machine for Passbook printing.
- Maintain an up-to-date passbook with the whole history of transactions.
- Verify the final transaction information against the account’s available balance.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to do IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD Code?
Follow the steps to make IndusInd Bank Balance Enquiry through Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
- You may check your account balance if you are a registered user by calling *99*3# from your registered mobile number.
- If this is your first time using the service, call *99*69*3# to check your account’s available balance.
- Contact nearby branch to know Indusind Bank USSD Code.
- Your home branch will provide complete information to use Indusind Bank USSD Code.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
How to check Bank Balance through IndusInd WhatsApp Banking?
To Access IndusInd Bank WhatsApp Banking Facility, Register by placing a missed call to ‘+22 4406 6666 ‘from the registered mobile number of the account.
OR, Choose ‘WhatsApp Connect‘ to Join the IndusInd Bank WhatsApp Banking on IndusMobile App.
OR, Subscribe to the IndusInd Bank WhatsApp Banking Facilities using the link. Whatsapp Banking
- Keep the WhatApp Banking Number ‘+22 4406 6666‘ in your contact list.
- Then open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will reply with a number of menu selections.
- Respond with the proper option for the ‘Balance Inquiry‘.
Then, using a WhatsApp message, you may retrieve your account’s available balance. To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by WhatsApp.