IOB Balance Check: Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance Check Number 8424022122 (Toll-Free) announced to check balance by Missed Call, SMS, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking. IOB Balance Enquiry Online at hhtps://iob.in.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) introduced the balance enquiry facility through Missed Calls, SMS, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, and internet banking to their customers. Customers may utilize the facility to check their account balances offline or online.
IOB Balance Check
Customers of Indian Overseas Bank can access the facility to get the final balance of the account from the registered mobile phone number. IOB Balance Enquiry is a completely free service and there is no limit to getting their account statement by the listed services.
- By Giveng a Missed Call.
- Sending an SMS.
- Through IOB Mobile App.
- Internet Banking.
- At ATM Center.
- Visiting Nearest Branch.
IOB Balance Check Number
The IOB has introduced the Toll-Free Number 8424022122 to check account balance for both Savings, Current Account holders. Dial from your registered phone number to get your account balance through an SMS within a minute.
IOB Balance Check Missed Call Number
The Indian Overseas Bank introduced 8424022122 as the Missed Call Number for Balance Check. Registered users can dial the number and give a miss call to get their account balance instantly through an SMS.
Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance Check by Missed Call
To check out your Indian Overseas Bank account’s balance, dial 8424022122 as per the steps to access IOB Missed Call Service.
- Dial the Toll-Free Number 8424022122 from the linked mobile number of the account.
- Once connected the Call Automatacally terminated just a ring.
- Than you will get your account balance through an SMS from IOB.
- If you have linked more accounts to the phone number, dial again to get all accounts balance.
IOB Balance Check by SMS
You may utilize Indian Overseas Bank’s SMS Banking service using your registered mobile phone. Send a pre-defined SMS to the SMS Banking number and get a reply with your bank account balance. The following is the predefined syntax for getting account balance through SMS.
Send an SMS from your registered mobile phone number as per the following format.
BAL <space> last 4 digit Account Number to 8424022122
e.g: BAL 1234 to 8424022122
How to Check Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance through Net Banking
Using the internet banking facility, everyone can check their account balance by following simple steps.
- Visit the IOB Bank’s official website to access online banking portal at https://www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/html/index1.html
- Log in by using your User ID and password.
- On the dashboard tap on the account number, you will seen present balance of the account.
Indian Overseas Bank Balance check by visiting branch
You may also check your account balance by visiting your nearest Indian Overseas Bank. They will assist you to update your passbook and provide you with a history of all prior transactions along with your current bank balance.
How to get Indian Overseas Bank account balance by IOB Mobile App.
Smartphone users of the bank can check their account balance through IOB Mobile & mPassbook App. Everyone can easily check their balance by following the simple steps.
- First, the user must download the IOB mPassbook App. Install the app first, then launch it.
- Registered users can login by using User ID & MPIN, the Sic digit MPIN allows the user to access the app.
- After logging in, the App will sync your Passbook entries.
- On the dashboard of IOB mPassbook app will show the bank balance in your account.
How to Check IOB Balance at ATM Center
- Visit the nearest Indian Overseas Bank ATM Center.
- Inset your Debit/ATM card, and enter PIN.
- Select Balance Enquiry option on the screen.
- Now you will see the account balance on the ATM screen.
- Proceed with print option to get a printout copy of the balance enquiry from the ATM.