Reliance Jio is India’s most popular telecom service company. Jio offers many options for checking balance and validity. Jio provided USSD codes for each and every mobile process to make it easy. You may check your JIO primary balance information will be shown on your phone’s screen.
You can also check your JIO balance, Data Usage, and Validity Using by Official website, app, call customer care, and texting messaging; you may check the validity and balance of your number in multiple ways here.
JIO Balance Check Number
- DATA & Validity: 1991.
- For all others: 8008899999.
Jio Balance Enquiry at jio.com
- First, go to the Jio official website https://www.jio.com/selfcare/login/ and log in.
- After that, select the mobile option and give your Jio number.
- You will then receive an OTP and verify by submit button.
- You will now receive your data balance and plan details.
- To see the balance in more detail, select the Check usage button.
Jio Balance Check by MyJioApp
You may check your data usage by setting a data limit on your phone, which will notify you when you’ve reached the amount. You may also verify your data usage immediately after disconnecting it, The My Jio app may be used to see your account’s current data balance.
- Download and install the My Jio App from the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Open the MyJio App on and select Sign in with jio number.
- After, Log in to App with your Jio number and the OTP you received through SMS.
- After successfully logging in, the user may access the My Jio App’s home page.
- Then, select the View Details on the Home Page option.
- View the Details of Your Active Plan in Your Number; it contains the Main Balance, Call Balance, Data Balance, SMS Balance, Validity, and Other Useful Benefits Information.
- You can now check the balance on whatever you want.
JIO Balance Check USSD Code
If you want to check the validity of your plan, use the USSD numbers listed below:
- To find out your balance/talk time use Dial *333#.
- Check your SMS balance by dialling *367*2#.
- Enter this code to see your remaining internet balance and validity on your phone using this code *333*1*3*#.
- Dial this USSD code to verify the balance and validity of your SMS for *367*2#.
- Use this USSD code to view primary balance *333*11*11*1#.
Missed Call Number for JIO Balance Enquiry
The best way to check your balance is through a missed call. When you call 1299 to check your balance, the call will be stopped automatically after a few seconds, and you will receive an SMS showing how much data, validity, voice minutes, or SMS messages have been left in your plan.
How to Check Jio Balance by Sending an SMS
You may also message SMS <BAL> to 199 to give information about your balance and validity.
- BILL to 199: To find out how much your bill is for Postpaid users.
- MYPLAN to 199: To understand current plans.
- TARIFF to 191: Verify the call rate.
- Send MBAL to 55333 to check your 4G data usage.
- BAL to 199: Verify your prepaid balance and validity.
How to Check Jio Balance by Customer Care
You can also contact the customer service line and inquire about the data balance. This is the simplest way, and most useful. Contact the customer service number and then follow the procedures below.
- Call Jio’s customer service number at 18008899999.
- Listen and follow the instructions and select a language.
- After selecting a language, press 1 to proceed.
- Then, you can follow customer support to know your balance details.
Balance Enquires through IVRS
Reliance Jio also allows its customers to check their main balance through IVRS. Here’s how to use IVR to get the main balance information.
- Dial 1991 from your registered Jio mobile number.
- From the IVR menu, choose your language and then follow the instructions.
- You will be asked about the plan’s regular data balance and validity.
- IVR will also notify you of the most recent offers and recharge options for your mobile number.
How to Check JIO Balance by USSD Code
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, and it’s also known as Feature or Fast codes. USSD is simply a technology that mobile devices use to connect with service provider networks.
- *111*1*3#: Dial this to generate detailed Internet Balance information.
- Dial *333# from your JIO number to see the main balance on your mobile.
How to Check JIO Current Plan & Validity by SMS
- Main Balance through SMS
- Open your phone’s SMS app.
- Send the text ‘MYPLAN‘ to 199.
- You will receive an SMS providing your current plan and validity information.
How to Check JIO Data Balance through SMS
- Open the messaging app on your device.
- Type “MBAL” in the message field.
- Enter the number 55333 in the other field.
- Then press the send button.
- Now you can receive an SMS to know your data balance.
How to do Caller Tune and VAS Balance Check
Here are some Jio USSD codes that you should know your caller tune activation or deactivation and VAS balance check for below:
- To activate caller tune: *333*3*1*1#.
- To deactivate the caller tune: *333*3*1*2#.
- To check the VAS balance: *333*1*4*1#.