Get Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement through SMS, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, ATM, and Missed Call to 1800-233-1919 (कल्याण जनता सहकारी बैंक मिनी स्टेटमेंट)…
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank is a famous scheduled bank of Maharashtra. It operates across all the districts of Maharashtra. Its limited expansion in comparison to national banks across India doesn’t mean that it is incompetent. It provides all the digital services to its customers as provided by other national banks. It provides SMS banking, internet banking, mobile banking, etc. services to all its customers.
KJSB Mini Statement
Obtaining account information digitally is the biggest relief that a bank provides to its customer. Here, I am discussing the methods with the help of which we can easily check the KJSM bank mini statement digitally (कल्याण जनता सहकारी बैंक मिनी स्टेटमेंट). There are four ways with the help of which we can do so.
- Through SMS
- By using KJSB Bank mobile App
- Using Internet Banking facility through official site of KJSB.
- Visiting the KJSB ATM (offline)
How to Check Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement by SMS
Getting a mini statement through SMS is the easiest option. Through SMS, you can get information about the last three transactions done by you. For this, you must be ready with your active registered mobile number. Follow the steps discussed below to get KJSM bank mini statement through SMS: –
- Open and start writing an SMS on your mobile by type “LST3” as a message.
- Send this message on the number ‘9223050595’.
- Once the message reaches successfully, you will get an automatic reply from the bank displaying the last three transactions.
How to get Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement by KJSB Mobile App
This method is very useful in case you do not have your registered mobile number with you but you have an internet connection. In this case, you can use the KJSB mobile App. Follow the below-defined steps to get the KJSM Mini statement on your mobile: –
- If you have not downloaded the Kalyan Click Mobile App, first download the App from the Play Store or click here.
- After downloading the App, you have to register yourself first. For this, you will need your registered mobile number. But if you had already registered your App before, you can access the features of it by using the username and password, without the need for your registered mobile number.
- Now, after logging in, you will see the ‘Mini Statement’ tab on the main screen. Click on that.
- You will be taken to a new screen, where you will be able to view the mini statement of your account.
How to Check Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement through KJSB Internet Banking facility
Here the jnanabhumiap.in has suggested simple steps to get KJSB Mini Statement through the Internet Banking Facility, follow the steps discussed below to get the mini statement with monthly & annual statements of the KJSB.
- Visit the KSJB Website and Select login option
Go to the official site of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank official website and select the login option to retail login of Internet banking at https://kalyanjanata.in/login_IB
- Login in to Internet banking
Login by using username & password of your retail banking or corporate banking by entering the username and password.
- Go to Account Statement
You will be taken to a new screen. On the new screen, you will find the ‘Account Statement’ option. Click on that.
- Select the Period of the Account Statement, and View
Now, you will have to select the period for which you want to view your bank account statement. After deciding the duration, click on the ‘View’ tab.
- Check Latest Statement of Transactions
You will see your latest transaction on the new screen as per selected period
How to Check Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Mini Statement through KJSB ATM
My advice to you is that, use this method only if you don’t have an access to the internet and at the same time you do not have an access to your active registered mobile number. Follow the below-defined steps to get KJSM mini statement through ATM: –
- Carry your KJSB Bank ATM card to your nearest KJSB Bank ATM.
- Insert your card in the machine and follow the instructions and use your PIN.
- You will be then able to see a menu on your screen. From the menu, select the ‘Mini Statement’ option.
- Once you will choose this, you will be asked to print the mini statement. Print it to view your last three transactions on the screen.
So, it is clear that you can use many methods to get a mini bank statement for your KJSM account. If you have any doubt, you can ask us.