Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Check Number 1800-425-1445 Introduced for Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry for Missed Call Number. Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, KaGBmPAY Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at netbanking.karnatakagraminbank.com…
The headquarters of Karnataka Gramin Bank are located in Ballari, Karnataka, and serve rural communities across the state. A merger of two banks, Pragati Krishna Gramina Bank and Kaveri Gramina Bank, has formed Karnataka Gramin bank. In addition to the Pragati Krishna Gramina Bank and the Kaveri Gramina Bank, both were sponsored by Canara Bank. There are more than a thousand branches of the bank throughout Karnataka. This bank offers a wide range of financial services, including core banking and mobile banking.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers was introduced to check the account’s available balance, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other way’s.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1800-10-25250.
- Missed Call Banking: 1800-425-1445.
- SMS Banking: 9015800700.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the easiest way to access balance enquiry. The Customer who has no basic knowledge also can check their account available balance by giving a missed call. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges using the registered mobile number. Any kind of primary phone is also helpful to make balance inquiries through Karnataka Gramin Bank Missed Call Number 1800-425-1445
Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account current available balance along with the details of the account. Multiple ways are available to know the account’s available credit from the Karnataka Gramin Bank. The listed methods are allowed to Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- KaGBmPAY Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
How to Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance by Missed Call?
It is possible to check the balance of your Karnataka Grameena Bank account at any time of day. Customers may use their registered mobile number to make requests at any time and from any location they want.
- From your registered mobile number, make a missed call to 1800-425-1445.
- To obtain an immediate SMS with your account balance, dial 1800-425-1445.
- Only Savings and Current Accounts have access to the Missed Call feature. Other kinds of accounts, such as Credit Card (CC), Overdraft (OD), and Loan, cannot be accessed by this method…
How to do Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Check by SMS Banking?
- You may also utilize SMS banking to look up your account’s balance.
- Sending an SMS message with the words “BAL” and “your account number” to 9015800700 will result in a response with information on your account balance.
How to do Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Check by Net Banking?
Customers of Karnataka Gramin Bank may access their account balances through online banking. They may utilize netbanking.karnatakagraminbank.com to access their Karnataka Gramin Bank account.
Retail and business users alike may take advantage of this resource. During a logged-in session, customers may check the balance of all of their accounts on the Customer Dashboard. Customers may get the mini statement by clicking on the account number.
How to Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance by Mobile App?
The Android app for the Karnataka Gramin Bank may be found on Google Play. Using the software called DiGi PKGB -Info and Selfie App, customers may obtain banking services that meet their digital banking requirements. Use the app for any of the services, such as checking your account balance or transferring money. The link to the Google Play store where you may get the app for your Android phone or tablet is provided below for your convenience.
- Download Karnataka Gramin Bank App for Andriod
- Download KaGBmPAY App for IOS
- Download KaGBmPAY App at andriod
How to Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance by Passbook Updating?
You can also check your account balance using a passbook, but you’ll need to bring it to the bank with you.Make a formal request to your bank to have your passbook updated. Once the update is complete, you will be able to view your account balance and transaction history in the passbook.
How to do Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry by ATM?
Karnataka Gramin Bank ATM Cards can be used to check the bank account balance. Every bank offers this service to its customers at no charge. You can find your bank account balance by following these steps:
- Insert the ATM Card into the ATM Machine. “
- Press the Confirm button after entering the PIN.
- Among the giving options, choose the Balance inquiry option.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Check by Customer Care
Accountholders may also call the toll-free number provided below to inquire about their Karnataka Gramin Bank balance:
To check the balance of a Karnataka Gramin Bank account using the toll-free number provided above, account holders must dial 1800-10-25250, choose a language, and follow the IVR instructions…
How to Know Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance through UPI?
UPI is a real-time payment mechanism that is instantaneous. You may link your KGB account to any mobile app that supports UPI, such as Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, or Paytm.
Following registration, go to your associated account and click on it. Following that, select the tab View Account Balance, enter your UPI PIN, and your bank account balance will be shown. The service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance by USSD?
USSD or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows users without a smartphone or data/internet connection to use mobile banking services. To know Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance through USSD, follow these steps.
- Register your number with your bank account.
- Open phone dialer and Dial *99#.
- Choose the language at your convenience.
- Enter the first three letters or IFSC code or 2-digit bank code followed by send.
- After following the steps, you may now check your account balance or see a mini statement, for instance.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Check by WhatsApp Banking
WhatsApp banking has not available for Karnataka Gramin Bank at this moment. If WhatsApp is introduced by the Karnataka Gramin Bank. The customer can access the bank balance inquiry through simple steps.
- Add the WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your contact.
- Then open WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘.
- The bank will respond with a selection of menu alternatives.
- Select and reply with a relevant option for balance inquiry.
- The available balance on your account is then reflected in the WhatsApp reply.
How to Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance by Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com.