Kotak Bank E-Mail Update: Change or Update your Email ID in Kotak Mahindra Bank through Kotak 811 App, Net Banking at https://kotak.com.
You want to register or change your Email ID in your Kotak Mahindra Bank, No need to go to Bank. Changing your email address in Kotak Bank online is easy. You can get monthly statements and alerts on your email address by registering them with your Kotak Bank account.
Kotak Bank E-Mail Change
After registering an email address, you will receive transaction alerts and OTPs. For more digital services, Kotak Mahindra reworked its Internet Banking and Mobile App. You can now update your Kotak Mahindra Bank Email ID using Kotak Net Banking or mobile banking.
Here’s are the steps how to update your Kotak Mahindra Bank email address online without visiting a bank.
How to Change E-MAil ID in Kotak Bank through Internet Banking
- First, you go to the official website of the Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Log in your exact CRN, Username, and Password.
- And find your Kotak Bank CRN Number here.
- Then enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number to confirm.
- Once signed in, click the Profile option from the left menu.
- On the right side of the page, click on Profile to see your personal data such as mobile number, email address, and contact address.
- Click the ‘Update‘ link next to your email address.
- Next page Enter your new email ID, re-enter it, and click Update Email ID.
- Your email address has been changed instantly.
How to Change Kotak Mahindra Bank Email ID through Kotak 811 App
- First, you need to Install the Kotak – 811 Mobile Banking App.
- Log in to the app with your CRN Number and a 6 Digit MPIN.
- Successfully Logined, select the Profile tab under Service Requests.
- Next screen Select Update Email ID.
- Now enter your 6-digit MPIN to verify.
- A new page Your current email ID will appear.
- Update the button.
- Now enter your new email address, re-enter it, and click Update.
- Your email address has been changed.
If you have not been able to update online, please visit the helpdesk at the nearest branch and submit the email update form. The Bank officer will verify the details and update them within 2 working days. For more details please visit the page.