Karur Vysya Bank Balance Check Number 09266292666 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, KVB DLite – Mobile Banking App, KVB Upay UPI App and Net Banking facility at https://www.kvbin.com…
A lot of people in India have their savings account with the Karur Vysya Bank and it offers various types of services to them. On the other hand, you can have the Karur Vysya Bank Balance check through a missed call or mobile application. Many people want to know the exact available balance in their bank account just plan their further expenses.
Some want to make the Karur Vysya Bank balance enquiry just to make sure whether they have received a payment or not. So, if in case you don’t have a smartphone or an internet connection then you can make use of the missed call service. You will just have to give a missed call and know the available balance in the Karur Vysya Bank account.
KVB Balance Check Number
The Bank also offered Toll-Free Numbers to check the account’s available balance, along with various banking facilities. By using the Karur Vysya Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 18602581916
- Balance Check Number: 09266292666.
- SMS Banking Number: 9244770000 or 56161
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99*75#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
- Bank Banlance Enquiry Online & Offline.
KVB Balance Enquiry
Karur Vysya Bank Offered the listed methods to make balance enquiry online or offline, customers of the bank can utilize the listed methods to check available funds in their account easily.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- KVB DLite – Mobile Banking app.
- BHIM KVB Upay UPI App
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing to the Bank.
KVB Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking services are offered through a unique number especially make phone banking facilities. Registered users of KVB can get Missed Call Numbers to make balance enquiries instantly. Apart from that, the customer must initiate service activation. This may be performed by calling or texting Karur Vysya Bank’s customer care section to activate the service. Once it is resolved, the customer only has to make a missed call to 09266292666. Karur Vysya Bank will send the customer’s current account balance in his/her account as soon as the customer makes a missed call.
Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number, Karur Vysya Bank Missed Call Number: 9266292666.
How to do KVB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Karur Vysya Bank’s Quick Account Service permitted access through a missed call. It is an entirely free service with no restrictions, such as the All Banks Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number. The customer’s mobile number must be registered or associated with their account. The following steps will walk you through the process of configuring KVB Missed Call Banking.
- Dial 9266292666 from the KVB account’s mobile number.
- After the call was initiated, it was automatically terminated after one ring.
- Following that, you’ll get an SMS confirming your available balance as determined by KVB servers.
Please Note: KVB’s Missed Call Banking service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any location in the nation.
- Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiry through missed call.
- Also contact the KVB Balance Check Number listed below to inquire about their KVB balance: 18602581916.
Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry by Customer Care
To check the balance of a KVB account using the customer care helpline toll-free number and it’s completely different from missed call banking, account holders must dial 18602581916, choose a language, and follow the IVR instructions.
How to Check KVB Balance through Toll-Free Number?
Karur Vysya Bank has created a multi-purpose Toll-Free Number for customer support, balance inquiries, and other account services. Everyone has the option of inquiring about their balances using IVR options, which differs from missed call banking.
The KVB Toll-Free Number is incredibly important since it is accessible across India 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 18602581916 from the phone number linked with the account.
- Follow the IVR menu choices and choose the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option.
- Bank servers instantly identify the linked account number for the phone number and reply with the available amount.
- If you are unsatisfied with the IVRS’s information, call the phone banking officer to review your balance.
How to check Karur Vysya Bank Balance through E-mail?
How to Check KVB Balance by SMS
To utilise the KVB Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking service, account holders must also register for SMS Banking.
Customers can register through SMS by using the keyword KVBBAL. From their registered mobile number, send to 9244770000 or 56161. Karur Vysya Bank will immediately enable SMS Banking on the account holder’s mobile phone.
Ex; Type ‘KVBBAL’ send to 9244770000 or 56161.
- Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to do Balance Enquiry through KVB Net Banking
- Visit the official website of Karur Vysya Bank at https://www.kvbin.com.
- Click the Login button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the Net Banking option from the Personal Login Head and then click the Login button.
- Then choose Proceed to Net Banking.
- Now, enter your User-ID and Password.
- You may use the site to check your KVB balance after you’ve logged in.
- Know more How to do Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to do KVB Balance Enquiry through ATM?
Additionally, the balance of a Karur Vysya Bank account may be seen using an ATM or any other debit card issued by Karur Vysya Bank. To check your Karur Vysya Bank account balance, you must visit an ATM operated by Karur Vysya Bank or another bank.
The following steps will guide you through the process of checking your Karur Vysya Bank balance:
- Swipe the Karur Vysya Bank ATM/debit card in the same way you would for a cash withdrawal.
- Now is the time to use your four-digit ATM PIN.
- Then, choose “Balance Inquiry / Balance Check” and complete the transaction.
- Additionally To get information about the past 10 transactions, use the ‘Mini Statement’ option on the ATM.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
Important note: KVB or its employees do not ask for your ATM card’s PIN/CVV/OTP number or any other sensitive information. If any such incident happens, contact the bank’s 24*7 customer service.
How to check Balance through KVB Mobile App’s
KVB DLite is Karur Vysya Bank’s official mobile banking application. KVB – DLite is the most complete and secure mobile banking application available, enabling quick payments through IMPS, UPI, Bharat QR, and FASTag, among other features. If you are not already a KVB customer, you may quickly start a DLite Savings account.
Download the application from the above link and register, below steps helps to make a balance enquiry.
- Login into the KVB Mobile Banking App through MPIN or Biomatrics.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ Section, and tap on the account number.
- Finally, available balance of the accont is displayed.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Know Karur Vysya Bank Balance by Passbook
Karur Vysya Bank provides all account holders with a passbook at the time of account opening. Easily update their passbooks to see the balance of their Karur Vysya Bank account. Every customer must update their passbooks at their nearest Karur Vysya Bank branch. The Karur Vysya Bank passbook is used to complete all debit and credit transactions.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to Check the KVB Account Balance through UPI?
Download official mobile apps of Karur Vysya bank UPI apps by below links:
To check your bank balance using the BHIM KVB Upay App, the following steps must be taken:
- Using the links above, download and install any UPI application from the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Follow the on-screen steps to activate your UPI App.
- Using your MPIN, login in to your UPI app after activation.
- To check the balance of an account, go to the account section and choose the balance check option.
- The Karur Vysya Bank account balance will be shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
Important note: Multiple accounts of banks will be linked using a single UPI ID. You may send a payment using just your UPI ID – no additional bank account information is needed, and you are not required to add a beneficiary.
How to check KVB Balance Enquiry through USSD
Utilize one of the following techniques to get your Karur Vysya Bank Account Balance through USSD.
- Your bank will need you to register your mobile number.
- On the phone dialer, enter *99*75#.
- Select the language that makes the most sense for you.
- Click Send after entering the first three letters of the account number, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code.
- Simply follow the on-screen directions to see your account balance.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
How to check Bank Balance through KVB WhatsApp Banking
The Karur Vysya Bank has not yet made an official announcement about the launch of a WhatsApp number. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
Karur Vysya Bank is yet to develop a WhatsApp banking service in India. The facility is set to open shortly, according to sources. Retail users with access to Karur Vysya Bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may see their account balances instantaneously.
- Add the WhatApp Banking ID ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your cantacts.
- Once completed, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi‘ message.
- The bank will reply with a menu of options.
- Read the exact balancing query and answer appropriately.
- After that, you may get your account’s available balance through a WhatsApp message.