Link ICICI Credit Card to Bank Account through iMobile App and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com…
ICICI Bank has issued a wide range of credit cards like Diamond, Platinum, and Amazon Pay Cards, including 40 to 50 days of free credit to their customers, and they have many benefits. If you have an ICICI Savings account and a new ICICI Credit card, you must link both to manage easily.
This guide will show you how to link ICICI Credit Cards to online banking and mobile app. Paying Credit Card payments on time is a common issue. This happens when credit card users have many accounts with different banks, allowing them to miss payment dates.
ICICI Credit card users may now link all their cards to a single bank account (usually holding their income) and view all needed payments (credit card bills, loan dues, etc.) on one page. Follow the steps below to link your credit card to your online bank account.
Link ICICI Credit Card to the Bank Account
How to Link ICICI Credit Card to the Bank Account through Internet Banking
- Open the https://icicibank.com website on your computer/phone browser.
- Log in using your Username and Password.
- From the main menu, choose the ‘OVERVIEW‘ option, then from the sub-menu, select ‘ACCOUNT SUMMARY‘.
- On the new page, click ‘LINK MY ACCOUNTS‘ under Account Summary.
- Now, under Credit Cards, choose ‘Link my Credit Card Account to my User ID‘.
- After selecting your bank account, enter your credit card number and expiration date in MMYYYY.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then click PROCEED.
- Verify ICICI Credit card with bank account link.
- Your request has been registered and it will be processed shortly.
How to Link ICICI Credit Card to the Bank Account through iMobile App
- Login into iMobile App by MPIN or Biomatrics.
- After Successful Signin, choose the ‘Services‘ option at the bottom of the page.
- Then click ‘Account Services‘, and then select the ‘Link Accounts‘ option.
- Select ‘Credit Card‘ as the account type.
- Then enter your ICICI Credit Card number and the expiry date in MMYYYY.
- Press ‘Submit‘ to send the ‘ICICI Credit Card to Bank Account‘ request.
- Credit card services are now available through online banking and iMobile.
- ICICI Credit Card PIN Generation: How to Generate ICICI Credit Card PIN Online
- How to Open ICICI Credit Card Statement Pdf Password
- ICICI Credit Card Statement Download Online & Offline
Important points that you need to know to keep while linking your credit card to ICICI bank account
- The date of birth, name, and address should match the bank account and credit card.
- Online linking of two accounts (joint accounts) is not possible.
- You must download and fill out the form and send it to the bank.
- NRIs cannot link their credit cards to their accounts.