Many individuals regard the procedure of associating Aadhaar with a mobile number as difficult and time-consuming. They are probably wrong since it is so straightforward. All you have to do is follow a simple step-by-step approach, and you’re done.
The greatest thing is that there are several ways to accomplish this procedure, none of which need waiting in large lines. Let us go through them thoroughly.
Link your Mobile Number with Aadhar at any Enrolment Centre nearby you.
- Visit your local Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Complete the Correction Form provided by the executive.
- Fill in the mobile number you wish to update on your Aadhaar card next.
- The centre executive collects your biometrics for authentication before submitting the form.
- Keep the Update Request Number (URN) slip with your request the executive will issue you an acknowledgement slip.
- The Update Request Number may be used to follow the progress.
- Once the linking procedure is complete, you will receive OTPs for a selection of services once your mobile number is linked.
- You may also obtain the update status by calling UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947.
How to Link Aadhaar Number with your Mobile Number by Indian Postal Service Request
- Go to the Indian Postal Service website at https://ccc.cept.gov.in/ServiceRequest/request.aspx.
- Fill out the form with your contact information, such as your address, phone number, and email address.
- Click on Service and select PPB-Aadhaar Service from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the UIDAI mobile or email to Aadhaar update option.
- Fill out the form and click the Request OTP button.
- A new pop-up window will open, prompting you to enter the One-Time Password (OTP) that was provided to your registered contact number.
- Confirm Service Request should be selected.
- Keep the reference number to track the status of the request.
- UIDAI will send a representative to your registered address to collect the user’s biometric fingerprint, iris, and pictures to complete the verification procedure.
- Because the procedure is fee-based, the UIDAI operator will charge properly.
How to Link Aadhar Card with your Mobile Number by IVR
- Users were required to dial 14546, a toll-free number, from their phones.
- They had to confirm whether they were resident Indians or non-resident Indians.
- Residents of India were required to submit their 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
- They will then validate the repeated Aadhaar number by pressing 1.
- Then, to obtain OTP, enter the contact number linked with your Aadhaar.
- It will request permission to allow the telecom provider to check their information from the UIDAI database.
- To complete the re-verification, customers must input the OTP obtained on their registered mobile number and press 1.
- When the re-verification is finished, the user receives a confirmation SMS.
How to Link your Aadhar Number with Mobile Number through SMS
- Visit your telecom operator’s nearest shop or store.
- Please provide a self-attested copy of your Aadhar card.
- Provide the shop executive with the right contact number and Aadhaar card information.
- When you use the re-verification application, a 4-digit OTP is issued and provided to your contact number.
- Submit the OTP to the retail executive and submit fingerprints.
- You would receive a confirmation SMS after 24 hours. Respond “Y” to complete the e-KYC procedure.
How to Link Mobile Number or Update Aadhaar at IPPB
- Indian Postal Payments Bank known as IPPB provide all UIDAI services across the country.
- Advised to visit nearest IPPB with proper documents to link mobile number or update.
- Every IPPB was provided with all services such as new enrollments, photos & biometric updates with all off UIDAI.
Documents Required to Connect Aadhaar to a Mobile Number
As a result, the only document required is a self-attested copy while connecting the mobile number. Please do not reveal your PAN card number or any other important document or photocopy to any official or local.